The 2023 Heavies' Awards: The BIGWAVERIDER Shooper of the Year 2023 - WINNER: Arqueto

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
GuNm0Ys.png

2023 THE BIGWAVERIDER SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD.
Vote for your *5* favourite "Shoopers of the Year" for 2023.
**You are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year. You are NOT voting on the sample shoops.**

********************************* *INSTRUCTIONS* ********************************
• You get 5 votes total.
• You can change your votes.
• Voting will be open for 7 days.
***********************************************************************************************

The first post will contain a sample shoop from each of the shoopers. Each shooper has created many great pieces throughout the year, and this is but a sample of their work. You are not voting on these sample shoops. You are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year.

Post something in the thread to keep it bumped even if it's just "Great job shoopers!". SOME SHOOPS WOULD BE GREAT TOO!

***********************************************************************************************
You get 5 votes total.
These are only a sample of the Shooper's work.
You are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year.

Sample images will be in the post below. I had to grab shoops for some of you guys, so if you would like to change it, then just let me know and I will change it for you. Thanks to you all for your contribution to the shoop scene in 2023. Getting this down to 20 people was tough and took a lot of work.

LET'S CELEBRATE ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF SHOOPS AND SHOOPING!!!

Some of the top shoop threads from 2023:

Last edited:
Great work with the thread @Arqueto It must have been very difficult to narrow the list down to 20 as we have so many top shoopers on this site. 2023 was a great year for shooping...loads of great competitions and funny threads (totally forgot about the Tito thread, man that was so funny).

All the shoopers on the list had an amazing 2023, I wish I could vote for you all
<Prem771>

Last edited:
Another year down! Yowza!

Great thread @Arqueto, we all appreciate the effort and work you put into keeping a lot of this going. I'll try and get a bit more involved this year but the kids are getting older and I'm seemingly getting busier!

All awesome contributors to shoop in the options, vote!!!

Cheers to all our Shoopbrothers.

Great work with the thread @Arqueto It must have been very difficult to narrow the list down to 20 as we have so many top shoopers on this site. 2023 was a great year for shooping...loads of great competitions and funny threads (totally forgot about the Tito thread, that was so funny).

All the shoopers on the list had an amazing 2023, I wish I could vote for you all
<Prem771>

It's always tough bud, and so many of the guys deserve the praise for all the work they do, whether it is in shoop threads, contest threads, AV threads, or even shoop requests. All of you deserve a tonne of praise for the work and for bringing the lulz.

We spend a lot of time reviewing the shoops and everyone's contribution and go back and forth on the list

I love all the shoopers, bunch of magnificent bastards, as far as I'm concerned.

Another year down! Yowza!

Great thread @Arqueto, we all appreciate the effort and work you put into keeping a lot of this going. I'll try and get a bit more involved this year but the kids are getting older and I'm seemingly getting busier!

All awesome contributors to shoop in the options, vote!!!

Cheers to all our Shoopbrothers.

Another year that went so quick man, crazy 😮

You always drop by and post some high-level funny stuff bud. I always love seeing your work in the thread and the contests, and you always contribute to the shoop scene when bumping threads bud.

Thanks for all the work this year. The shoopers are amazing. There were so many great contributions and threads. I'm an absolute can at this stuff but I enjoy it when I can contribute something.

Thanks for all the work this year. The shoopers are amazing. There were so many great contributions and threads. I'm an absolute can at this stuff but I enjoy it when I can contribute something.
Your stuff is generally clean and well done but it's the humor behind them that really makes you pop buddy. And comedy is 75% of the battle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back