Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

This was a request for @Chuck. Had to remove their heads before putting my templates on there because the heads in the video were going back and forth too much and wouldn't line up properly. See spoiler.

the flag is a png with a wave effect and the ropes are just black shapes.

no_heads.gif
banner.png
ZVUGwgy.gif

HAHA! Fantastic!

fukking well made!

Thank you AtaTheCrow. It looked easy to me at first but it was a bit of a challenge actually.

HAHA! Fantastic!

Would never have thought to do that myself. I guess it was a good idea. Actually learned a few good techniques while making it. Glad you liked it Chuck.

This is the funniest one of recent times. Best part is Jones walking behind DC and walking to the side with the sad face in full effect.

Thank you leatherf4ce. Appreciate the feedback. It's always helpful. Both Jones' heads are "crying Jones".

crying_jones_queen_straight.png
jones_queen_45.png

cant leave thread giggling too much :p send help please

cant leave thread giggling too much :p send help please

Made this for you since you have a Fedor AV. Sorry, we cannot send help to make you STOP laughing.

bqHulHU.gif

Last edited:
Made this for you since you have a Fedor AV. Sorry, we cannot send help to make you STOP laughing.

bqHulHU.gif

Why nobody ever thought to put Cormier on a teletubby before....

I feel shame for not having thought of it in however old this thread is (this thread drove me to shooping)... all of us should feel shame.

[<dunn]

you the best man :D

Mahalo brother alexxx. Hope you at least chuckled,

Why nobody ever thought to put Cormier on a teletubby before.... I feel shame for not having thought of it in however old this thread is (this thread drove me to shooping)... all of us should feel shame.

I have never watched the Teletubbies. I searched for "tickle" on Giphy and that one came up.

yuOCgTC.gif

edit: I did thio shoop long ago for when jones was busted for ped's for UFC 200. I just thought adding the belt was appropriate. Wasn't sure how to do 2 belts in this shoop.

Last edited:
Back