Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

This was a request from the Shoop Graveyard.

dZNhY9D.gif

I put Jones' name on his jersey.

yN44kwH.gif

Last edited:
Realized a minute ago that there wasn’t a Didn’t Read Lol gif with McGregor’s Floppy Arm warmup™️.

So here is one.

ezgif-5-4c168e9fc9.gif

I made a similar one ages ago

DcIdSKn.jpg

Holy shit that's the same exact pile of cocaine!! I warped mine to fit better in his hands. This is my source. See, it's the same one. I searched and searched for a good one in a baggie, but couldn't find one.

cocaine-2018.jpg;w=630

I should stick a dollar bill in mine so I can totally rip you off. :)

But you'll layer it all nice and smooth with shadows and shit to make it look like it's actually stuck in, instead of floating on the cocaine and fades like mine.

I think I literally used a feathered eraser tool and just erased off the end, lol.

this meta shoop was the best, lmao that guy was the best... good times :D
POWERKICK was a huge part of the momentum this thread generated...
I wish he'd come back....

POWERKICK was a huge part of the momentum this thread generated...
I wish he'd come back....

Guys, I apologize for what i wrote in this thread, if i offended anyone in any way or form, i hope to take it back, and really hope you guys forgive me, some of it is just a temper issue I had and jokes i said.
I have been through a lot of problems lately and this was a nice site cause i love mma as a sport for some time now, and you guys are really humorous.

Most things i wrote earlier in this thread which i erased since its just going to make things worse with some personal opinions and feelings which i think is not going to help anyone in anyway or form.

I think, I just hope you guys realize making fun of people is not a good deed to do.
I think I learn it the hard way, so is writing bad things about people on the internet not a good deeds to do.

I think you photo shoppers are very talented, but i hope you guys can use it on helping people instead of making fun of people. Like i said, i learn it the hard way.

here are some sentence I said to myself to help me feel peaceful, and I hope can help you too.

Can you say this out loud.From all the past life, all the people who owe me, I don't want them to pay me back anymore, I forgive them.

and I think this is a good read, that can help improve life, and improve your destiny.
*removed link*

Peace-out.

he was great :D

I think Keven Lee could pose some serious problems with his boxing standup, especially considering that there is a threat for the takedown.

Getting back into the shoop game, gotta put down a throw back or two. See ya guys in the shoop threads real soon.

Back