Shoop Shooper Of The Year - Post Your Best Shoops + Nominate

Back to Indian food...

We went on an Alaskan cruise with Norwegian last summer, and there was an Indian food station in One of the ship’s restaurants. I had some every day and never got tired of it.

To me this is art. Fooking gorgeous.

View attachment 692467

fuck yeah

indian buddy of mine had a big birthday party and his mum and aunties had heaped up the tables with all kinds of samosas, pakora and all that good stuff. was hilarious when they asked me "but we can cook you a steak if you prefer that" hahahaha gtfo

Back to Indian food...

We went on an Alaskan cruise with Norwegian last summer, and there was an Indian food station in One of the ship’s restaurants. I had some every day and never got tired of it.

To me this is art. Fooking gorgeous.

View attachment 692467
The colours and everything man, the way they build a meal from scratch, brick by brick, one touch of spice at a time, definitely art

Soundz racist.

How bout I bring a vat of @in the liver 's Kraft dinner hot dog spaghetti?

d8mFrsbtqjCZMdq0cPhK83RM-Ylh_wGEN7TMir0w_C7CHsNv3ExwkJN-0K4yC18etHl_1SJ-vxCWeYbMF-Fm_9KNfMULWdZTmTUdCZM=w900-l68
gC98jew.jpg

The colours and everything man, the way they build a meal from scratch, brick by brick, one touch of spice at a time, definitely art
This 100 %.

Thread officially derailed!

like some kind of concentrated acid and intense spices burp? ugh

reason i ask is that marks and spencers does a lamb rogan josh thats surprisingly solid. what impressed me is if you look at the ingredients, the first one listed is onions. HELL YEAH
I'll keep an eye out for it, lamb would be my favourite meat in curries, and onions should be in everything, except Donuts maybe

We have great Indian food in Canada. I don’t think there’s a single Indian dish that I don’t like.

This is what they eat in Canada....

GSP @ Tim Horton’s I’m pretty sure
tlTr7Sg.jpg

Btw.... here in Houston we have a little place that does Afghan goat on Saturday only....

Served in these hand beaten copper bowels with a sauce that makes the sweat flow !!! And garlic Naan

So many food shoops....

Derailed but still shoopful eh ?

Og9ojnn.jpg

Never noticed before,,,, but a very significant fraction of my shoops have a food component or are flat out food based.

IZqZDwl.jpg

street askren.png
this is mine. mspaint

death-valley-jeff-png.539091

He delivers pizzas, I deliver the beatdowns!
death-valley-jeff-2-png.539115

I Nominate @Jehannum

73E36374-4AC9-4B54-A26B-280E6A410746.jpeg Haven’t had time to do much lately so I just wanted to contribute and add some shoops I made in other threads. Did this one after the nunes fight.

I did this but I have no idea why, isn't that Cain and Bruce Buffer?

What was the point?

GIDKtQt.png

Been a fantastic year full of so many laughs. Looking forward to 2020!

Here are some of my personal favs I've done this past year....

ltHjIMF.png

LltaLHN.gif

dYXYI6T.gif

IIIt8YL.jpg

5jKu6cL.jpg

d6em4VU.jpg

bPMcKyB.jpg

7hUiTks.gif

bDIRzsz.gif

Can't choose just one shooper of the year......gotta give equal props to @Arqueto @bigwaverider and @Sansnom as my picks.

So many good talented posters though, it's unreal.

Enjoy the fights tonight and a Merry Christmas to all.

Been a fantastic year full of so many laughs. Looking forward to 2020!

Here are some of my personal favs I've done this past year....

ltHjIMF.png

LltaLHN.gif

dYXYI6T.gif

IIIt8YL.jpg

5jKu6cL.jpg

d6em4VU.jpg

bPMcKyB.jpg

7hUiTks.gif

bDIRzsz.gif

Can't choose just one shooper of the year......gotta give equal props to @Arqueto @bigwaverider and @Sansnom as my picks.

So many good talented posters though, it's unreal.

Enjoy the fights tonight and a Merry Christmas to all.

disturbing
bDIRzsz.gif

Back