News Shots fired from Dustin Poirier. He responds to Conor's tweets and gives overall thoughts

1204.jpg
Wish we had a gif of Conors face right after the KO where he's clearly had enough

that was priceless

edit:
ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

That's rough for a Connor fan lol

Both these guys would lay an absolute beating on Khabib.

The dividion has evolved far past Khabibs one dimensional grappling threat. Khabib isn't hanging in the 2021 division.

Who the fuck is this guy and whos talking about khabib...

qTxK65qB.jpg

Think DP just has the better chin and can brawl a bit where when Con man gets hit flush he will start to wilt

been there done that

Lol @ conor is good for the sport platitude that the 85ers repeat.

The sport does not need more hype, divas and trashtalk. The sport needs to regain some legitimacy.

Bunch of corporate cucks who think the UFC making more money = good for the sport.

The hype has begun.

13:07

Reporter: The first fight Conor went after you, the second fight he acted like your best friend, which Conor do you expect to show up for this third one?

Poirier: I think it's gonna be crazy Conor for sure. But how crazy can you be? You got knocked out last time. I put you on air plane mode in front of the world. What can he say?

At 20:00 minutes in the video, Dustin also replies to Conor's tweets about "the one who wrestles is a bitch" with this:
"Isn't he the one who's always preaching about martial arts, the flow, the no holds barred stuff? How about this, the first one who get's taken down is the bitch. This is MMA. Put it all together. He reeks of insecurity"

I know Dustin is just speaking facts but still

jtxq3g8.gif

Is it just me or is dustin just a little too reliant / confident in his chin. Its good to be able to take a shot but i think his toe to toe approach will be his downfall.

He has the fundamentals and technique down
Bull fucking shit! Conor has great hands and is an effective "MMA boxer". His Boxing fundamentals and technique is trash though. He doesn't punch like a Boxer and his footwork is nothing like a Boxer

Nice profile pic. The guy who Conor whipped with a torn ACL.
Yeah the guy who just lost to Bermudez and won a split decision over Leonard fucking Garcia. Can idiots stop pretending like Conor beat a Max who was the Max we saw go on a tear

Yeah the guy who just lost to Bermudez and won a split decision over Leonard fucking Garcia. Can idiots stop pretending like Conor beat a Max who was the Max we saw go on a tear
That was a clean robbery. Point taken though.

@Richard Fannin Floyd was getting touched easily by Conor, also that supposed “nut shot” was above where his cup even is. Floyd was in the corner getting touched several times in I believe the 3rd round. Then the clean uppercut.
Dude just shut the fuck up. You saying Conor has great boxing technique and fundamentals tells us everything we need to know about your Boxing knowledge

All of you jealous bitter non-fighters will see the god get out of his RR in a luxury two to three piece suit once again. And this time he aint playing with his food and he's gwan to flawlessly win once more. Round one to two, to!

Eh, Conor panic wrestled the second Nate rocked him in the first. Dustin was just smart enough to know that Conor fades, and fades rather quickly so an early takedown would do wonders. If conor doesn't defend a takedown early and plays the fence game for too long it's Dustins fight to lose

People are underestimating the effect the fans are going to have on this fight . I seen Jamal Murray play like mj in the bubble

Dustin's right. Conor once said how boxing is a limited art and that in a non limited fighted he would smoke Floyd, which is true. But now he's begging for Dustin to just box with him, because he is insecure about the fact that in a actual fight Dustin can and has worn Conor out with grappling and KO'd him stiff and unconscious

Absolutely. Been saying this. He wants it his way and only his way otherwise it doesn't count' or something. Like some special McGregor rules where you can't take him down. Guy was lauding over boxing being half a fight ffs Comes back to full fight and cries about the other half. Remember that humble in defeat bs? Jesus. He still throws in he won a round against Khabib every now and then as it means anything. Full on delusion.

Conor has no material when it comes to his trash talking aside from having more money & living in the past with a win over Poirier over 5years. Poirier spoke facts & and Dustin has proven he's overall much more skilled in all aspects involving
MMA. Conor has only shown he has power and great striking, other than that this is a MMA bout & Poirier has many more ways to win, Conor has one.

Back