Should Women in america jog with a male?

I believe it. Catahoula leopard dogs are an intelligent breed that tends to be very wary of strangers. They have dominant/assertive personalities independent of the owner, and will be less likely to cow to an aggressive stranger. They are also quite beautiful! However, training is the only way I’d feel entirely confident in any animals (including humans!) behavior in a high stress situation.
Yep, training is mandatory in all animals.

I got this one when my son was born. He was a puppy and they have grown up together. He either sleeps at the foot of his bed or in the door way to his room at night.

If he takes a nap in the house it’s always somewhere between the family and the front door. He’s always in “Protection Mode “ when we are sleeping etc.

Out in public on a leash he is very well behaved.

When people come to the door he lights it up if it’s someone he doesn’t know until I get to the door and tell him to sit.

Then he just sits there waiting till I’m foment paying for the pizza or whatever it is.

Very very good dog breed to have.

And they are the LA state dog

Doesn't matter if you are male or female. They are sick people out there at night or day looking to inflict death and pain regardless of your gender. I run at a trail that has some decent hills. I do so for boxing cardio and yet, I carry sharp objects that can be used as a weapon. Dale Gribbles sand pocket is amazing.

My point is, despite having boxing and judo experience is not enough. Thugs want to sneak up on you and play the knock out game or they will role up to your nice neighborhood to cause trouble. Violence can happen in a nice safe area or at any run of the mill place.

I hate saying shit like this because it sounds like some soldier of fortune freak but human beings are vicious animals who are prone to commit random acts of violence.

Always someone looking to argue. Even on a death thread. Chances to protect yourself always go up when armed. My only response about this subject as this isnt the place for it.
Well then honestly bringing up the 'arm everyone gun issue' is not proper in this place either.

That is a highly charged political issue that not everyone agrees with and if any time you see a random crime you are going to say 'see this is why everyone should carry a gun' you can expect some challenges.

I don't think the issue is women being alone so much. I mean women walk alone everywhere all the time and nothing happens.

The issue with joggers is that they usually keep a routine with their runs. Rapists and stalkers usually pick up on these things.. so they usually map out the woman's routine. They know at certain time and the exact place they'll be running so they watch for them for several days sometimes and will know when to strike. It's not different than a bank robber casing the place for days on end watching the movements and patterns of the employees.

I'm not saying that this was the case here with this guy.... but yeah, it would help if women ran in pairs or groups and maybe changed up their routines.

Ya we have had a few tragic stories of very beautiful women being targeted and killed by neighbours when they go for their daily runs. The problem being that they had very set times and routines and it was clear the neighbouring young man had probably been fantasizing about them and set out to map out their routes to find the best place to lay in wait.

Sadly unless in high traffic areas at peek times I would recommend women not jog or walk the same predictable path on a set routine.

That's why I said above and beyond just the death penalty. They need to suffer, which I know is currently illegal. That's why the first thing I said was that the laws need to be changed.

Cant do this. The death penalty is bad enough when you discover that innocent people end up being murdered in the name of justice. If we torture and kill people like you suggest we degrade our own humanity.

Wtf? At the end of the video in the OP, when they’re showing the suspect, he fades out of the picture st the very end like a ghost. But everything else in the video remains the same. How is that possible?

Well then honestly bringing up the 'arm everyone gun issue' is not proper in this place either.

That is a highly charged political issue that not everyone agrees with and if any time you see a random crime you are going to say 'see this is why everyone should carry a gun' you can expect some challenges.

Do so in the war room.

Do so in the war room.
Yes exactly you should only do so in the war room and not bring that crap into a thread and topic like this as you did. And you particularly should not burst into tears as you did when people called you on it. Sorry but you are not going to be given a safe space here so you can say stuff like that unchallenged.

Yes exactly you should only do so in the war room and not bring that crap into a thread and topic like this as you did. And you particularly should not burst into tears as you did when people called you on it. Sorry but you are not going to be given a safe space here so you can say stuff like that unchallenged.

goodbye troll.

Bant for MKUltra mind control.

If a dog is fucked up, so is its owner, and that is why.

If a human is fucked up, so is its master, and that is why.

If only this women had a firearm, and body armour, she be alive. She only need two friends, Smith And Wesson, to be with her everywhere.

What you said is factually accurate. It’s also worth noting that stabbed does not equal dead. You need solid spacing to prevent being stabbed once, but a firearm can be helpful in the middle of a struggle, even after a wound has been inflicted. There can be some value in having it, even if you’re hurt. That said, you still need to train with it, understand the mechanics of getting it out of the holster, make the weapon ready to fire, and place a shot into the target in a manner that allows you to either incapacitate the target or get a follow-up shot.
True, stabbed does not equal dead, but the key then is to have the mindset of fight back. I heard stories of guys who took superficial non serious wounds and passed out at the sight of them.

No, just be smarter about when and where you jog. Either do it during daylight or do it on a treadmill. Some guy shouldn't have to get up at whatever hour to take some girl for a jog like she's a pet.
This. I'm a dude and an avid runner and even I 1. Make sure where I run is a not a shady area and 2. Rarely run at night and if I do it's in well lit neighborhoods with next to no chance of shadiness. Call me a pussy but when you run with headphones on and it's dark, you feel especially vulnerable regardless if you are a guy.

Killed for nothing.... Wow.
This is why im a firm believer in concealed carry, no matter what your state laws are, legal or not, carry a gun, defend yourself, especially if you are a woman. She could have had a nice small .380 and have been able to protect herself.
That’s not always the fucking solution. Listen, I’m a gun guy. I conceal carry almost every fucking day. My job requires me to score 85% on my firearm qualification every quarter. I practice several times a month. I practice drawing, I practice trigger pull, I practice everything there is to do with shooting. Shooting and moving. Transitioning to cover. Shooting one handed, shooting laying down. Night fire. Shooting from a seated position.

I practice with blue guns in the matroom. We practice armed Jiu jitsu with knives and guns. We do simuntions. I have done boxing with knives and guns. I have practiced MMA with knives and guns.

One thing I’ve leaned doing this shit, is it takes practice. Real fucking practice of drilling, and live sparring or scenarios to really see what’s going on and how you need to react. And if a guy is just going to shank you prisonstyle, there is nothing, not a fucking thing you can do to stop it. Sure you can maybe get some fatal shots off if you have a gun but the damage is done. A knife to gun in close distance is tough. Knife wins almost every time.

This shit isn’t a fucking hobby for me, it’s my life and my livelyhood. I hate when people say, if the victim only had a gun, herr durr. That’s such a bullshit argument. I’ve been to CCL classes. You know, half the idiots there do not need to be armed. They are more dangerous to the population than a random bad guy.

Now if we had a real course where people learned how to handle a firearm. Learned how to use it properly then I wouldn’t have such a huge problem with it. The reality, is we don’t. We are not safer with more people with guns. I’m not saying we should ban guns but we need to have some type of test. I’m talking about a real test. A real class. Not some bullshit CC class that is done in 8 hours and you shoot from the 5 yard line at high ready and your target looks like you shot it with shotgun with birdshot and you pass no matter what.

i run at night a lot - like at midnight. I work second shift so its easier ( and a bit cooler in the summer. )

Closest ive been to danger was a cop reaching for a gun while on detail. I think I freaked him out.

You can get small cans of capsicum spray that fit in the palm of the hand which might be a better option for girls wanting to run.

If i had a daughter it's what i would get her.

Scary. I think about this a lot because my wife just gave birth to our daughter. I'm afraid more than anything of something happening while I'm not there (and my wife has told me a thing or two that made me furious-nothing major but still).

They really do need to start executing people who do shit like this. Murders rapes etc. should lead to a swift execution.

Back