Shoyoroll Gi

the guys from shoyoroll store didn't send me a reply....

Is there another way?

I tried to get a hold of them a while ago through their website. Sent them a few emails about their summer lite gi and they never got back to me. Then I signed up to their forums and got a hold of them that way. You could try that cus I think the website might have some kinks they need to work out. But it looks like you are beat cus they are sold out, wait till the next line comes out in a few months...they are making an all white competition legal version

i got mine last night and put it thru the wash already ill have a review up w/ pics this weekend..

i got mine last night and put it thru the wash already ill have a review up w/ pics this weekend..

What was your first impression? Which size you ordered? Can you please put up, as soon as possible a picture as you wear it online?

Please keep us informed, i really need this kimono :)

regards

What was your first impression? Which size you ordered? Can you please put up, as soon as possible a picture as you wear it online?

regards

How many gi's do you own dude?

regards

yea ill make a review about it tonight..

Some teaser pics w/ the crappy camera phone:
l_f1331602033c787356766eaf4207e3fc.jpg

l_17d2092c3587fb6aab662aa0ea51cae7.jpg

debadged(looks much better w/o the tacky chest patch imo(no offense shoyoroll guys))

this gi is awesome the closest gi i would compare it to would be the newer ouano pearls, feels identical to em. these pics are after a wash and dry to shink to fit, and it is an a2..

rolemodel, how tall are you and what do you weigh? and how much did it shrink?

im 5'0" 173 i got an a2 and it didnt shrink too much the pant cuffs pre wash were below my ankles now there a little above and the sleves were past my wrists now there just at my wrist, when i get my better camera tomorrow ill post more pics...

Already shown, but what the heck.
l_7b0b08c596dec5da89e246cf3d6e65cd.jpg

King of the jungle and a little rasta:
l_f6f65efc6a504c0c996bb1a57c88ac91.jpg

recieved mine today....first thing I noticed is how soft the material is, including the collar.

Man that is a nice looking gi. Better than Lucky? Although from the sound of it the customer service returning e-mails that is the same

nice, thanks too all. but we need a good and deep review :)

Back