Shoyoroll's Batch 10 *pic*

Compadre MAYBE the 3rd week in September...

This is the last time i pay this company to make me a gi 4 months ahead of time. Their business model is shit at this point.

How do you figure? They announced the estimated dates the day of the presale and are still within the listed time frame. Fucking spazzes

When they say August to September they really mean very late September to late very late October.

idk why people are freaking out, this isn't the first time shoyoroll gi's have been delayed.

When they say August to September they really mean very late September to late very late October.

Yep. I reckon the compadre won't be delivered to customers before mid-late October. Batch 10 will be my last SYR until they sort their business model out and have things in stock before they sell them.

Yep. I reckon the compadre won't be delivered to customers before mid-late October. Batch 10 will be my last SYR until they sort their business model out and have things in stock before they sell them.

so true was really thinking about getting batch 10 but since my fucking pants of batch 6 ripped I didn't go for it.

From Shoyoroll's Facebook:

American's are a little delayed but are scheduled to leave the factory early next week and should land here a few days after. We will keep you posted!!! Thank you all for waiting. We will post more play by play once we confirm shipment has landed.

People are wondering? Where the heck is my Americana??? We are just waiting for flight details from the factory and we will post once they land!! They will be here sooner then later. Thanks for waiting again everybody!! Osss...

People are wondering? WHERE THE HECK IS MY COMPADRE? They are scheduled to leave by Air in the 3rd week of THIS month. Once they land and clear. We will post details.. Thanks guys... Osss.

Essentially, the Compadre will not be in customer's hands until October as they have to go through customs, inventory check-in at Budo, etc. I can't remember what the promised ETA of the Compadre was but I don't it was October.

The Americana may make it to customer's by the end of September.

I ordered and own the Yank and Mamba and love the way the gi's fit, but I am very, very uncertain I will do business with Vince or SYR again, UNLESS he decides to make it up to his customers AND changes some things for future orders.

I currently have four excellent fitting gi's on rotation (two aforementioned SYR's, one Ouano Competition, and one OTM SSC 550) and wanted to have four more SYR's.

I've talked to John Ouano and he said he would get my measurements and order me some custom fit ones same as my Ouano comp so I may go that route now.

I got the Yang and love the fit and the details. I'm looking to buy another Shoyoroll A2, but I missed the pre-order window. If any of you want to sell let me know.

what is to get sorted out? its a PRE ORDER as in NOT IN STOCK with only ESTIMATED delivery dates. maybe I am different from the bitchers, and more like SYR in that I have always been a collector. I have grown up putting deposits down on shit to guarantee that I get the next: upper deck box set, batman comics, jordans, etc. what the fuck is so hard to understand?

so true was really thinking about getting batch 10 but since my fucking pants of batch 6 ripped I didn't go for it.

ummmm did you even contact SYR? I had a small hole develop in my comp 450 pants and for a very miniscual fee, they sent me a brand new pair of pants. clothes dont have guarantees, yet these guys still went out of their way to hook me up after one simple email (just stating my problem, as a means of feedback, not a demand for assistance).

what is to get sorted out? its a PRE ORDER as in NOT IN STOCK with only ESTIMATED delivery dates. maybe I am different from the bitchers, and more like SYR in that I have always been a collector. I have grown up putting deposits down on shit to guarantee that I get the next: upper deck box set, batman comics, jordans, etc. what the fuck is so hard to understand?

ummmm did you even contact SYR? I had a small hole develop in my comp 450 pants and for a very miniscual fee, they sent me a brand new pair of pants. clothes dont have guarantees, yet these guys still went out of their way to hook me up after one simple email (just stating my problem, as a means of feedback, not a demand for assistance).

Way too much logic for sherdog, man. Especially when it comes to syr, people don't want to hear it.

yep I contacted them. Yes there was a fee of about 20$ + 9$ shipping which is not that much however if a gi rips within 6 months after purchase I don't want to pay anything for a replacement. I like Shoyoroll I don't want to talk their image down but in my opinion it's not justified for a company that sold hundreds of gis.

Back