Sisig (Filipino Dish) - Oh my god! ! !

Ethiopian food is objectively the worst food on earth.

giphy.webp

philippino food is garbage. it is probably the worst food in the world.

Au contraire...worst food I have eaten was in Timor Leste. Chicken sausage put me off chicken sausages for life. Their fish and chips was only true in ingredients only.

Sisig Pizza rocks!

filipino food is like 90% terrible even their star dishes like lechon are of a crappier quality than cuban lechon or any other latin American lechon.

I live in an area with alot of Philipinos and the women always look like Joe Son. Calves like they can carry you over the threshold.

Au contraire...worst food I have eaten was in Timor Leste. Chicken sausage put me off chicken sausages for life. Their fish and chips was only true in ingredients only.

Sisig Pizza rocks!

Sisig Pizza?

Sisig Pizza?

Oh yeeeaaahh...exactly what it says on the tin. Sisig on Pizza. Had that near Manila.

Now, if they did both Spam and Sisig on Pizza, that would be heaven (literally, the amount of cholesterol is gonna kill you)

Oh yeeeaaahh...exactly what it says on the tin. Sisig on Pizza. Had that near Manila.

Now, if they did both Spam and Sisig on Pizza, that would be heaven (literally, the amount of cholesterol is gonna kill you)

I will try that gonna google the nearest Sisig pizza place! It will trully Filipino if it has spam on it!

I will try that gonna google the nearest Sisig pizza place! It will trully Filipino if it has spam on it!

The place was near Alabang...if memory serves me correct, the restaurant may even be called ‘Beer’

Back