So are you going to buy the PPV for UFC 300?

So are you going to buy the PPV for UFC 300?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • I'm on the fence.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
RGlAwR.gif

Not sure to be honest, I haven't brought a UFC PPV in a long time, the price is absurd and outrageous now. I used to buy them back in the day and they were between $19.99 - $24.99 , then over the years they went up and up and up and now its $80 and thats on top of a ESPN+ sub price. Its far too much. I know prices go up, I get that, no problem.. but the increase is just too much, going from $20 for UFC 40 (amazing event) too $80+ for todays stuff is not right.

I did buy UFC 100, great event, I believe that was $44.95 but can't remember exactly, something like that. I never brought UFC 200 because the price again had hiked up so much for a much inferior product and also the card got changed so many times and I wasn't feeling it, the card looked a lot different when it was first announced.

Not sure to be honest, I haven't brought a UFC PPV in a long time, the price is absurd and outrageous now. I used to buy them back in the day and they were between $19.99 - $24.99 , then over the years they went up and up and up and now its $80 and thats on top of a ESPN+ sub price. Its far too much. I know prices go up, I get that, no problem.. but the increase is just too much, going from $20 for UFC 40 (amazing event) too $80+ for todays stuff is not right.

I did buy UFC 100, great event, I believe that was $44.95 but can't remember exactly, something like that. I never brought UFC 200 because the price again had hiked up so much for a much inferior product and also the card got changed so many times and I wasn't feeling it, the card looked a lot different when it was first announced.

We will enjoy the fights in my $295 million mega mansion! I got you covered my bro
1712658350230.png

We will enjoy the fights in my $295 million mega mansion! I got you covered my bro
View attachment 1038468
Thank you so much for the invite, I wouldn't want to be a burden. Ok yes I'm watching UFC 300 now :D

It also makes a big difference watching it on my Samsung 50 inch TV compared with your 235 Inch projector screen on the wall

heart-eyes-cat-emoji-2048x1758-54scnzlo.png

Every time I see this type of thread I’m reminded that life in Europe is actually good. Imagine paying 80 bucks to watch sports.
Its such a huge rip-off, and also remember its not just $80 because you also have to buy the ESPN+ sub. The price is absurd, they've priced a lot of fans out. $80 every month for a PPV is crazy, it adds up and adds up over time and before you know it you have spent tons of money.

im not spending 80 or 90 on anything i watch on tv. If it was 49.99 mabye. Ill still watch tho 'somehow'.

non of my friends are fans of mma so i cant split with anyone.(their losers and thats basically why i am on sherdog so i can converse with macho sherbros)

Nah I've got other avenues to watch it.

I do wish the fighters would open go fund me accounts so I could give $ directly to them.

That's something I'd do. In B4 onlyfans jokes.

Back