So Bellator just made a 'superfight'

who'd win

• Total voters
I'll take Woodley's gas tank over Romero any day.
I disagree actually. Can't picture Tyron going balls to the wall in the 5th like Romero did, regardless of pacing beforehand (which they both do).

Anyway once Tyron beats Colby (as close to a certainty as it gets) this fight is an option but I don't see Tyron being confident enough to jump at it despite it being a superfight/money option. He must know Robert is a terrible matchup for him.

2 ufc rejects is a “superfight”…mmmm k lol
Everyone that leaves the ufc isn't automatically a reject. Rory and Mousasi are both ranked in their divisions, and left purely because the ufc was lowballing them

I agree i guess more Tyrons got gas to keep attempting takedowns which is his only path to victory. To be clear i think Bobby wins but its interesting because Tyron would have to fight.

Rory the UFC reject easily beat the current WW champ...... He isn't in the ufc because he chose not to be.... Not because the UFC got rid of him.

Same with Moose. He chose not to be.... Both of these guys would be in the ufc in a heartbeat if they wanted to.

Rory also got his ass kicked by old man shop worn Lawler and gatekeeper to the challengers in Stephen Thompson. Moose lost to Shlemenko LOL. GTFO.

Mousasi trying to fight Macdonald who is way smaller than him. Hope Rory crushes Mousasi's overrated ass.

Bloated WW Gastelum is working his way through the top UFC MW's. Nothing wrong with Rory vs. Moose.

Rory also got his ass kicked by old man shop worn Lawler and gatekeeper to the challengers in Stephen Thompson. Moose lost to Shlemenko LOL. GTFO.
Rory helped make Robbie old man shop worn. It's part of the reason Woodley wrecked him in 1 shot.

Woodley KTFO'ed Lawler in like 3 seconds.... Remind me how Woodley vs Rory went.....

Wonderboy just lost to a guy with like 3 UFC fights lol he clearty isn't good. Woodley lost to Rory who sucks per you so he clearly isn't good.

Playing your game, everyone in the UFC WW division sucks. RDA? Lol lost to that bum Covington. Covington? lol lost to that bum Warley fucking Alves. Leon Edwards? ROFL. Till? Just feed him 1 wrestler and it's all over... he was getting outwrestled by a bum grappler in Wonderbread lol.

Actually, every UFC fighter sucks, per your game.

I'll say Woodley, 170>> 185lb division. Oh & Mousasi>> them all, Mousasi one of the GOATS.

Woodley was licking his lips and begging to get a piece of Bisping when he is champ.

I favor Whittaker but Woodley's high fight IQ, speed and power is enough that you can't count him out against anyone.

do you think this might make a Whittaker vs Woodley discussion start ?

i can see both fighters wanting it
and it's a good match up

but Whittaker would be the clear favourite

Tyrone called out Bisping at MW but no one else

What makes it a superfight? both of them are ex ufc rejects, Gegard drew against Keith Jardine ffs. the term 'superfight' being thrown about wayy too lightly these days.

Whitaker would hurt Woodley bad. Then Woodley would call him a racist.

Clearly Whittaker should win. Tyrone might train and lift, but he has no pro fights. He just walks around threatening to fuck people's wives.

do you think this might make a Whittaker vs Woodley discussion start ?

i can see both fighters wanting it
and it's a good match up

but Whittaker would be the clear favourite

Tyrone called out Bisping at MW but no one else

Um, we have a superfight coming up... Stipe DC?

And the UFC has been trying to put together Dillinshaw Mighty Mouse for awhile now.

I doubt we will see Whittaker fight Woodley any time soon. In fact does Woodley still fight?

Rory helped make Robbie old man shop worn. It's part of the reason Woodley wrecked him in 1 shot.

Woodley KTFO'ed Lawler in like 3 seconds.... Remind me how Woodley vs Rory went.....

Wonderboy just lost to a guy with like 3 UFC fights lol he clearty isn't good. Woodley lost to Rory who sucks per you so he clearly isn't good.

Playing your game, everyone in the UFC WW division sucks. RDA? Lol lost to that bum Covington. Covington? lol lost to that bum Warley fucking Alves. Leon Edwards? ROFL. Till? Just feed him 1 wrestler and it's all over... he was getting outwrestled by a bum grappler in Wonderbread lol.

Actually, every UFC fighter sucks, per your game.

Not reading that novel. My post is all fact, not sure how you can even argue against it. Lawler and gatekeeper Thompson > Rory and moose was gifted that decision against average ass fighter shlemenko but he def lost that fight you moron!

Not reading that novel. My post is all fact, not sure how you can even argue against it. Lawler and gatekeeper Thompson > Rory and moose was gifted that decision against average ass fighter shlemenko but he def lost that fight you moron!
lol so you have nothing. Got it. You can't read like 5 sentences? Your parents must be proud that 5 year olds are able to do something you cannot.

Back