So is Miesha Tate officially broken up with Caraway ?

g5zIwaW.png
That's why it was a very funny movie, plus let's not go there because it might turn into a race bate!

I DM'd her a bunch of ass eating memes and hopefully she gets the hint

Old news. They've been broken up since before she retired. Last I saw via her instagram she was with another MMA fighter named Cody McKenzie.

Okay, I just checked and he's nowhere to be seen now either, so she's probably single and sleeping around, now is your chance sherdog.

Yeah, these are definitely the things we need to know on Sherdog...

Yeah, and Sherdog has so many eligible bachelors whom Meisha would be interested in!

This has to be the soap opera thread of the day.

Maybe she likes to keep her private life private. She'll find someone else. She has money and she's very bangable. That's a lethal combination.

Why would you worry about it anyway? I don't get why people like to gossip or why it matters what's going on with someone you've never met.

Haha, I hadn't really thought about that, but Meisha is really only attractive by WMMA standard, she's a real world 7.

So yeah, maybe Caraway traded up.

Jeez, maybe it's just me, but I am really attracted by women that achieved sth or really working hard to do so - there will never be a dull moment in the relationship as long as you can keep it up. Bodywise she is a 10 - facewise a 6-7 - mentality and the willing to achieve things 11 - and she is not an emotional wreck and bitch like Ronda - so yeah, she is super hot in my book.

Wasn't there a picture posted of her hanging out with one of the guys from last season's Tough Enough in a rather cozy manner? I remember they were together out in the snow or something...
Johnny Nunez yes that's her boyfriend currently

Jeez, maybe it's just me, but I am really attracted by women that achieved sth or really working hard to do so - there will never be a dull moment in the relationship as long as you can keep it up. Bodywise she is a 10 - facewise a 6-7 - mentality and the willing to achieve things 11 - and she is not an emotional wreck and bitch like Ronda - so yeah, she is super hot in my book.
She does have a pretty nice personality but I disagree with your other scores.

Body = 7 (lose 2 points for the fake tits)
Face = 6 Might be generous.

why does it matter? are you the type of delusional loser who thinks he has a shot?

Wasn't there a picture posted of her hanging out with one of the guys from last season's Tough Enough in a rather cozy manner? I remember they were together out in the snow or something...

Before or after Triple H came in and punked the whole cast?

Back