So is Miesha Tate officially broken up with Caraway ?

So we can have this, but my post about angela magana hitting me up for go fund me money after i said i only wanted updated ass pics gets deleted?

You mods are worthless

They were together in Nevada this month in a video shoot Misha did.

Lies!

proof or it didn't happen!

No, really, I really doubt about it, they're not even friends anymore...

Where did the rumors of her banging Cowboy come from? never heard that until this thread

As far as I know, those are just rumors shared by many people, from different sources.
My best guess, by doing a minimum IG research is that they f*cked when Cowboy and Miesha went together to Pittsburg. Same event, promoted by their mutual manager (Kevin Harvick), most probably same hotel (logistically by their management, it would be easier to put them on the same hotel); and Caraway in London doing something for Affliction Clothing. Everything points at them being alone and together.

Then this video:

(timestamped)

I've heard many people around internet telling this about them. Dunno if fighters in general knows or talks about this, or if it's a well known rumor. (I've heard about Cat Zingano and Cowboy story too, so maybe Cowboy has lots of stories to tell or rumors to spread)

The most important part here is: If you were cowboy, what would you do? the answer is obvious.

Probably the best question that's been asked on sherdog in a long time. No I'm not joking. 99% of you are retarded and at least it's a reason to post up more half naked pics of Tate.

Lies!

proof or it didn't happen!

No, really, I really doubt about it, they're not even friends anymore...

As far as I know, those are just rumors shared by many people, from different sources.
My best guess, by doing a minimum IG research is that they f*cked when Cowboy and Miesha went together to Pittsburg. Same event, promoted by their mutual manager (Kevin Harvick), most probably same hotel (logistically by their management, it would be easier to put them on the same hotel); and Caraway in London doing something for Affliction Clothing. Everything points at them being alone and together.

Then this video:

(timestamped)

I've heard many people around internet telling this about them. Dunno if fighters in general knows or talks about this, or if it's a well known rumor. (I've heard about Cat Zingano and Cowboy story too, so maybe Cowboy has lots of stories to tell or rumors to spread)

The most important part here is: If you were cowboy, what would you do? the answer is obvious.

I believe u just from that video dude humped her and she doesn't even let the fans get a handshake the handshake incident happened in another video and she is totally sensitive to everyone but cowboy does it with ease lol

She does have a pretty nice personality but I disagree with your other scores.

Body = 7 (lose 2 points for the fake tits)
Face = 6 Might be generous.
And pointy elbows. You sure wouldn’t bang.

No more Caraway seeds in her breadbasket.
bread-basket-great-light.jpg

You know because rye bread often has caraway seeds in it, and Seeds are a term used for sperm. Breadbasket not only holds bread but is also a euphemism for one's stomach. Feel me?

You know because rye bread often has caraway seeds in it, and Seeds are a term used for sperm. Breadbasket not only holds bread but is also a euphemism for one's stomach. Feel me?

Damn... clever

Realising you need a job....

Jeez, maybe it's just me, but I am really attracted by women that achieved sth or really working hard to do so - there will never be a dull moment in the relationship as long as you can keep it up. Bodywise she is a 10 - facewise a 6-7 - mentality and the willing to achieve things 11 - and she is not an emotional wreck and bitch like Ronda - so yeah, she is super hot in my book.
face wise a possible 7 ? please post other 7's....her face in the grand scheme of things is a high 5 low 6.

her body is fantastic though,plastic tits and all,i do love a butterface....in fact I think I prefer them.

Last edited:
She was prettier when she was younger and just starting out. She got older and made her living getting punched in the face.

Can't understand why a man would want their girl to be a cage fighter.

one plausible scenario is that the guy himself is a cage fighter. then she will understand about being exhausted and in pain a lot of the time and also the psychological highs and lows. obviously he will also be equipped with similar skills so the idea that she can beat his ass won't be an issue.

and then theres guys who wanna be dominated

Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-11.10.02-PM.png

If anyone ever wanted evidence Sherdog is primarily comprised of 14 year old kids, this thread is all they need to see.

If anyone ever wanted evidence Sherdog is primarily comprised of 14 year old kids, this thread is all they need to see.
I'd rather be a 14 yr old that's into chicks than a jaded oldie who can't let the next generation enjoy things

She was prettier when she was younger and just starting out. She got older and made her living getting punched in the face.

Can't understand why a man would want their girl to be a cage fighter.

Didn't they meet when he started training Meisha at an MMA gym.

Marry me

Back