So it’s safe to say Robbery Whittaker a PAPER champ... CONGRATS Romero!!!

Is Robbery Whittaker a PAPER Champ?

• Total voters

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So ANYONE who is NOT blind or some kind of Aussie KNOWS Romero is the true winner of yesterday’s fight... (pretty much concussed his opponent at will throughout the better part of half an hour)

Yeah I know a lot of you soft hearted Sherlads like the lad because he a nice guy BUT at the end of the day he got his wig split numerous times and no matter what a corrupt commission says we do NOT have to accept it.

So now the question becomes... do you acknowledge Romero as the REAL Champ???

(Edit: also #MuscleEnvy isn’t a valid excuse to hate on Romero... get up and do some reps geeks)

<mma4>

Last edited:
Twice... Also.. Soldier of PEDs missed weight.

422974B200000578-4678604-image-m-101_1499577801842.jpg

Whittaker has beat your boy down twice with 3 limbs each time. Safe to say yoel ain't got shit on him

You for gay Jesus.

No for gay Jesus.

Whittaker has the heart of a lion. I felt like Yoel could’ve been given the win based off two possible 10-8 rounds, but I can’t call Whittaker a paper champ. The mans a warrior.

Draw or Whittaker Dec. are the only acceptable answers.

TS is surprisingly late with his trolling.

Also: Make weight dummy.

Yoel got murked, fight wasn't even close aside from a couple of knockdowns.

Look at the Cuban cheats face, he got it smashed in badly.

1,2, 4 Whittaker clearly won . And he destroyed Jacare. Romero won with Jacare by split decision but it was robbery Jacare clearly won

embarrassing thread by an embarrassment of a poster

I love the smell of salt.

2-0

<13>

Yoel lost to a guy that couldn't throw his right hand since round 1, let that sink in. I have a feeling the fight would have been round 1 and 2 for the full fight.. maybe even a finish. Credit to Yoel though.

Yoel has popped for drugs, missed weight and is a dirty fighter too. Still couldn't beat Whittaker. Your boy got his ass whooped twice, accept it and move on, crybaby.

1,2, 4 Whittaker clearly won . And he destroyed Jacare. Romero won with Jacare by split decision but it was robbery Jacare clearly won

>B-b-but Muh Robbery Whittaker accumulated le points

TFW we start defending point fighters who can’t even spell their names the next day from getting their clock cleaned

<RawexDidThis1>

I love how upset Sherdog is, their man crush lost again to a fighter who was not 100% again.

Best case scenario for "supplemented" Yoel is it would be a draw, and even if Yoel did make weight ( lol ) and the fight was for the title he still would not have won the belt from the champ with a draw.

Whittaker has his number, deal with it.

Paper champ.. Whittaker is undefeated at MW, beat Romero twice, destroyed Jacare, will destroy his next opponents.

>B-b-but Muh Robbery Whittaker accumulated le points

TFW we start defending point fighters who can’t even spell their names the next day from getting their clock cleaned

<RawexDidThis1>

Lol, but Whittaker clearly 10-8 Romero round 1. Romero literally just stood up straight doing absolutely NOTHING. I mean round 1 and 2 he was borderline getting outclassed by Whittaker. Lit up. When Romero had his most success is when Whittaker 100% stopped throwing his right hand, and Whittaker is a combo power puncher so it helps to have those tools.

Lets flip the switch, would Yoel Romero have even come close to winning that fight if his right hand was broken? Highly doubt that, because he lost to a Round 1 injured Whitaker (twice.) That is not a fluke man.

Romero robbed Jacare, so it evens out really.

Karma is a bitch.

Back