So it’s safe to say Robbery Whittaker a PAPER champ... CONGRATS Romero!!!

Is Robbery Whittaker a PAPER Champ?

• Total voters
I can't believe so many people are defending Yoel. Whittaker looked great, showed heart, came back and won a clear 2 rounds. I thought he won round 4 as well but I can see how that could be debated. At worst, it's a draw and he's still champion.

The lack of respect for a guy with one hand and a busted leg staying in a fight for 25 minutes is disgusting. We need more Whittakers.

If round 1 was 10-8 then round 5 was 10-6 Romero

You can't really get 10-6's the way scoring works, but i see your point. But the judges saw round 1 and scored round 1, before round 5. It is just the way fight works, You could argue if Yoel threw more early rounds, he would have had a bad late game, works both ways.

Romero won that fight. Or at minimum it was a draw.

By the system, I guess Whittaker could’ve been given 1,2, and 4. 3 and 5 were much more dominant rounds. Could’ve easily been scored 10-8.

Not having round 5 a 10-8 round is absurd

So ANYONE who is NOT blind or some kind of Aussie KNOWS Romero is the true winner of yesterday’s fight...

Translation: I'm so salty I'm going to try (lamely) to insult everyone who doesn't agree with me just like a first-grader.

You're wrong, Romero lost, get over it and get over yourself. Your own poll is 3:1 against you.

Last edited:
And got his ass knocked all over the cage. He lost the FIGHT. I don't care what criteria people are going on or what the UFC is going on, but as far as fight is concerned, Romero won a fight.

You,don't care,about our criteria, nor the commissioners criteria, but you somehow used YOuR criteria to come to to. YOUR conclusion. What was it? What criteria did you,go by? Fight matrix, impact shot numbers? No numbers at all?

I am just curios as what you thought and usd to come to "Romero wins" and disregard the established rule set.

Back