Soon to be available in a college near you...cry closets...

Looks like a great spot for a quick fap before the exams. Beating your meat is known to reduce your stress level, and now you can do it on campus. Best thing is all the sounds coming out of the booth will just make people think you're crying inside.

Without revealing too much I'll just say that you don't need a cry closet in order to fap on campus

You're quoting New York Post? Do you realize it's like quoting a sub 40 IQ person after four strokes and on the tenth day of a shroom binge about finer points of quantum mechanics, right?

Oh come now.

Do you only read The Economist while having a glass of finely aged Chateau Feret at your beach-side retreat in the Maldives?

The Post is fine for what it is.

I'd fart the hell out of that

So much crying about a crying closet.

The irony is sweet.

Isn’t there a small chapel on the campus where students can get their silent time?

It's a fuckin joke.

It was an art project.

Maybe the generation that jumps to conclusions without even reading a couple paragraphs is the real embarrassment.

Here I will jump to a conclusion. People who were offended by his post drive Mazda’s yet there was nothing offensive about his post. I will offer any millinial generation member a tampon to do my part.

th

It would need to be a pretty big emergency to make me drink that garbage.

Whether real or a joke, I have to be honest and this might not be a bad idea. We had tons of people stress crying in the library when I was in college and not just during finals, but mid-terms as well. It's super uncomfortable to have a girl just sitting there bawling and in hysterics... better they go into a room like that and compose themselves and get back to work, and allow everybody else to carry on in peace.

Real or not...people would still want th is in their school....

I'm ok with this.

Rather, it would be better to have more professional counselors and religious advisors available to help students understand they are not alone and there are things that can help them improve their lives.

Someone call Jordan Peterson. He can help decrease student stress by telling them they will be sad failures, doomed to a life of unrelenting miseries if they end up anywhere other than towards the very top of the capitalist dominance hierarchy.

Back