Opinion Special Treatment, Election Meddling, Fake News, Spying

fido

Orange Belt
Reaction score
All found in this documentary - a must watch for all.

4 Part series - if you are a citizen what is your honest feeling about this?

49 minutes and that's just part one?
giphy.gif

I'm watching now. It is great.

My first thought, is that this is what I have been saying about the SJW shit on college campuses.

This is documenting it. The Israeli lobby is pushing this gender and race shit, so that the campuses don't start a massive boycott Isreal, and anti-war movement.

48 mins. Can you give some cliffs?
Cliff me, Brah!
49 minutes and that's just part one?
giphy.gif

It is under cover recordings of the Israeli lobby in the US, documenting spying on American citizens by foreign entities from Israel. Documenting efforts to develop personal relationships with reporters, and training seminars for how to do this using alcohol, and other techniques. Documenting efforts on college campuses to infaltrate faculty groups, and stage events on college campuses against BDS.

Fuck man. Every conservative that hates this race and gender shit, needs to watch this.

I have always thought the gender and race shit was to keep college campuses from organizing a anti-war movement.

Not until I watched this documentary, and saw these massive Israeli operations on college campuses, did I realize that it isn't just to prevent a anti-war movement, but to stop the BDS movement.

Well, this documentary just named the system that the Israeli lobby is using to monitor messege boards.

My response, fuck you Israel. Hope your reading that.

Ha, I wonder if the Israeli operatives outed in this video are shaking in their boots right now.

Where is antifa or the proud boys to go after these foreign agents?

All found in this documentary - a must watch for all.

4 Part series - if you are a citizen what is your honest feeling about this?

Thanks for this. Just finished part 1. Will be watching the other 3 parts over the weekend. Amazing piece.

Fuck man. Every conservative that hates this race and gender shit, needs to watch this.

I have always thought the gender and race shit was to keep college campuses from organizing a anti-war movement.

Not until I watched this documentary, and saw these massive Israeli operations on college campuses, did I realize that it isn't just to prevent a anti-war movement, but to stop the BDS movement.

I gotta call bullshit respectfully, Viva.

You always thought the race and gender stuff in the media was to keep college campuses from organizing an anti-war effort?

That's an oddly specific CT man. I'm not buying it from you.

I gotta call bullshit respectfully, Viva.

You always thought the race and gender stuff in the media was to keep college campuses from organizing an anti-war effort?

That's an oddly specific CT man. I'm not buying it from you.

I can point you to a mayberry post I made 48 hours ago, where I posit this very theory. I will provide the quote in my next post.

Last edited:
I can point you to mayberry lost I made 48 hours ago, where I position this very theory. I will provide the quote in my next post.

What made you find that place, I mean what drove you to that very specific conclusion?

Why would Israel be so concerned about our college kids being anti-war?

What made you find that place, I mean what drove you to that very specific conclusion?

Why would Israel be so concerned about our college kids being anti-war?

First, here is the quote.

They didn't though. This is how this went. Iraq war. Anti-war political groups rally college campuses across the country.

Obama wins election, the wars continue, protest movements go away, and all of a sudden we have this SJW stuff.

College kids are being told to be outraged at social non-sense, so we don't have Vietnam war protests part 2.

It is working.

Second, I will advise you to watch that video, and hear these foreign agents explain it in their own words. They will tell you exactly why they are so concerned with the college campuses. No need to take my word for it. Hear it from the Israeli agents themselves.

First, here is the quote.

Second, I will advise you to watch that video, and hear these foreign agents explain it in their own words. They will tell you exactly why they are so concerned with the college campuses. No need to take my word for it. Hear it from the Israeli agents themselves.

I'm gonna watch when I can. Can you offer me a distilled thought in the meantime. I don't always agree with you, but I'll gladly hear your opinion.

Fron where I am now I just don't see the concern. Reason being that our war lobby at home doesn't seem to give a fuck what anyone thinks once they decide on a war.

I'm gonna watch when I can. Can you offer me a distilled thought in the meantime. I don't always agree with you, but I'll gladly hear your opinion.

Fron where I am now I just don't see the concern. Reason being that our war lobby at home doesn't seem to give a fuck what anyone thinks once they decide on a war.

The war lobby does care. If they didnt, they wouldn't spend so much resources attempting to shape public opinion.

BDS became a real threat to Israel. It was growing massively in Europe, growing on college campuses all across the country. The younger the US person, the more anti-Israeli they are. Israel knows it has basically already lost the battle for public opinion in Europe, and it knows if it doesn't do something, it will lose this battle in America in the next few decades, as the baby boomers die off, and millennials become the largest population age group in the US.

Even after getting about 15 states in the US to ban any government group from even speaking with BDS, the boycott movement is still going. Airbnb just removed their listings in all illegal settlements in Israel.

The best part of this, for me, is to see the strategy all sides use. You can recognize people (unwittingly, perhaps?) Using the same tactics on this forum and elsewhere.

The best part of this, for me, is to see the strategy all sides use. You can recognize people (unwittingly, perhaps?) Using the same tactics on this forum and elsewhere.

Corbett just released part 2 of the WWI, american front.

al jazeera? you trust an islamist arab funded thing. None of your liberal or right wing media trusts them. Chinese and russians dont either except when al jazeera says something they agree with.

Back