Spider-Man PS4

I'll pass then. I loved the game though
It's not bad, just a little tedious with all the collectables and side missions that aren't that engaging. The story was advertised as Black Cat, but it's more about Hammerhead tbh. She's barely in it.

Just started the game. Not loving it so far but it's only been a few hours, hopefully I get more into it.

I wish I could fight MJ. She sucks. I want to impact web her off a building. She's kind of a fucking asshole, I guess she always was though.

Just picked this up for $20 on the playstation store. Real big sale going on there now.

Just picked this up for $20 on the playstation store. Real big sale going on there now.

Yep I grabbed this and God of War. In the middle of Nier right now after that I'll do God of War.

Finally played through the DLC. Was planning on getting 100% of the achievements (have the platinum for the base game) but the Screwball shit is getting on my nerves and I'm also kind of tired of fighting mobs of rocket launcher bastards.

The DLC overall was good but nothing amazing imo. I liked the Heist and Silver Lining. The second one was pretty meh. Black Cat was cool but Silver Sable is badass and probably my favorite version of her. I don't really like how Hammerhead was the big bad guy the whole time, honestly he's one of the most jabroniest of the villains it was kind of underwhelming to be dealing with him basically the entire time after the Heist.

By far the best Spider-Man game overall and one of my favorite single-player games this gen. Aside from the cannon Spider-Man I think this is the best version of this universe. I like it way more than the MCU and other Spider-Man variations.

For the sequel I'm hoping they do less with all these challenges and crimes as they get annoying. I know people like to do them so maybe have the crimes be toggled on/off or something and not lock achievements behind doing ALL of them. Also, would love to see more playable characters like Black Cat and Sable. I hope they don't drop Peter Parker for Miles completely. I'm sure Miles will have more parts and screentime but I prefer playing as the OG

I'm hoping the sequel has more variety, this game is excellent but about 75 percent in it was a chore fighting wave after wave. I'd also like to see some more random villains, reach into the vast library, I was happy seeing guys like Tombstone get some love.

Back