SPRAWL V-Flex Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thanks to Steve for the competition.

Hey Soid I figure you got in at no.9...And beat all the white belts!

I wasn't in the first 10 but my post kept getting farther and farther back each time I refreshed, whats up with that?

Well, with all the complaining about white belts the colored belts won overwhelmingly.

Here are the winners:
1. Codysweet02
2. Weonlywonsixtwo
3. evilchimichanga
4. ImTechn9que
5. Tucker17
6. Fad3r
7. Vulture0.O
8. Soid
9. KzFactoryRumina
10. coopdro

Thank you to all who played.

Please review the rules so you can claim your prize. Please do not PM me with the information. Please send all info to [email protected].

Thank you.

Steve

thanks alot for the contest you just saved me $50+ when we are pretty low on money

hmmmmm...what color am i going to get?!? tan and brown cs or white cs sounds pretty good!

Steve Marino said:
Well, with all the complaining about white belts the colored belts won overwhelmingly.

Here are the winners:
1. Codysweet02
2. Weonlywonsixtwo
3. evilchimichanga
4. ImTechn9que
5. Tucker17
6. Fad3r
7. Vulture0.O
8. Soid
9. KzFactoryRumina
10. coopdro

Please review the rules so you can claim your prize. Please do not PM me with the information. Please send all info to [email protected].

Thank you.

Steve
Thanks a lot Steve. Colored belts reign supreme.

now are we going by the exact way you typed it? like with the " " on it if so im fourth!!!! come on rules are rules you did say exact phrase :)

i dont care as long as at least one of this forums regular members that actually gives reviews or contributes to this forum wins im happy!! :)

Steve Marino said:

Here are the winners:
1. Codysweet02
2. Weonlywonsixtwo
3. evilchimichanga
4. ImTechn9que
5. Tucker17
6. Fad3r
7. Vulture0.O
8. Soid
9. KzFactoryRumina
10. coopdro

Thank you.

Steve

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the opp, but you have my username wrong....I email but I just want to make sure you got it...

Thanks again I can't wait...

Man, i hovered over my computer for hours this morning, then i had to go take a final exam for US history, came back... too late. Shit happens... dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

thanks for contest man, confirmation email coming to know they're shipped??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back