Star War Celebration Official Sherdog live streaming thread!

Abrams might pull off a miracle an salvage what Rian left for dead.

Rise of Skywalker ........ if played right either means that Rey is the incarnation of Anakin or they go the the Palpatine created Rey like he supposedly created Anakin. Either way this instantly explains Reys unexplained massive force abilities an how the sabre went to her , an her Skywalker connection.

Snoke back story wasnt explained cause he has no back story he was a Palpatine meat suit or puppet.

An Abrams kill off Finn n Rose first minute would be nice touch.

If those things are done it's basically like tlj never happened other than a story of Rey n Kylo interaction.

Imo this would save the trilogy n maybe the franchise
Good stuff... though I don't think Finn & Rose are "major" problems for the SW's resistance.

However, I'd have to include the one main thing that has everyone's panties in a twist. They can easily explain "Not My Luke" in a minute or 2 of screen time by his force ghost explaining that he needed her to rock up instead of running to him to fix it all... so that's why he acted the way he did. (he saw it in a vision is simple enough) He also has to address the message that he & Disney don't' want the Jedi religion to be followed to the tee... so he'll have to add in something like that.... & then everything will be fine. :D

I got a pathway where Rey could be a Skywalker/Kenobi/Palpatine if Obi & the Dutchess' kid hooks up with Luke & then that kid hooks up with the offspring of Palps.... lol... just saying that there's a lot of wayz we can go with that one. :p

However, I'd have to include the one main thing that has everyone's panties in a twist. They can easily explain "Not My Luke" in a minute or 2 of screen time by his force ghost explaining that he needed her to rock up instead of running to him to fix it all... so that's why he acted the way he did.

I mean, they could go that way if they want. But let's say your sister is about to be murdered by an army. Instead of doing something to help, you're going to act like a dick to some kid that shows up, so that the kid will "rock up" and go save your sister?

What the hell? What if the kid doesn't rock up? It's more important to Luke that this kid learn to rock up than that the resistance and his family not get annihilated? It's worth that risk so that Rey can rock up?

If your family is peril, are you going to go help them or use it as an opportunity to have someone else (hopefully if things go right) learn how to rock up?

I mean, they could go that way if they want. But let's say your sister is about to be murdered by an army. Instead of doing something to help, you're going to act like a dick to some kid that shows up, so that the kid will "rock up" and go save your sister?

What the hell? What if the kid doesn't rock up? It's more important to Luke that this kid learn to rock up than that the resistance and his family not get annihilated? It's worth that risk so that Rey can rock up?

If your family is peril, are you going to go help them or use it as an opportunity to have someone else (hopefully if things go right) learn how to rock up?
You make valid points... but what I said about the force vision is the key. It's kind of like the Dr. Strange moment when he realized the only way to win was to give Thanos what he wanted. & he didn't even just kill my sister with that one... he killed half the sisters in existance.

Force vision solves that problem. Perhaps the intimate link between Rey & Kylo waz the only way. The First Order has one hell of a military. That little bit that got blown up in TLJ was just a small piece of it... even with the big flagship going down.

maxresdefault-2.jpg

Adult Star Wars fans need to end.

I swear I have no idea how Star Wars fans went from wanting to be like Han Solo to acting like this.
when the 2nd prequel came out, I went with couple friends including this huge Danish mother fucker. once the movie started this 40ish year old man behind us started giggling everytime something in the movie referred or hinted to future events from the original movie.

about 20 mins of this giggling went on and then my friend stood up in the middle of theater, turned around and pointed at the guy and told him 'WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP?!'

the dude looked just like that guy above

I swear I have no idea how Star Wars fans went from wanting to be like Han Solo to acting like this.
there is a bunch of star wars extended universe stuff that all fits into a metanarrative about mitichloreans or some shit and the new ones don't really fit into that universe. As shitty as the prequels were they do so they even like the prequels often enough.

What the hell are you even talking about? I thought we were cool. When did I fuck with you and what did my shoops had to do with you? I don't remember talking to you in any of the shoop threads. As for Jehu, we are all Jehu, every single one of us.
J tried explaining this all in detail to him but he only hears what he wants to hear *shrug*

I like you Myrddin but if this WAS reddit you would've been downvoted into a bloody nub

Per the last part... yes, obviously.

I thought we were cool too. You said you had love for me & I said it back & everything waz good. I dropped it right then & there.

Then you blaspheming Groovy in 3 separate contest submissions waz just weird. Even in your youtube breakdown you did it. You're whole campaign against Groovy started when you had a disagreement with a LOG member & you took it out on me. So you continuing to do that is contradictory to your words of brotherhood.

Then you come in here talking smack about how you didn't read most of my replies. Why did you need to say that? The only reason would be to f*ck with me. Strangest thing is that you're beef isn't with me. It's with someone else.
third time I'm going to tell you this ... I am not the J you're referring to (and I'm not Dark Individual either)

btw what breakdown video are you talking about? wouldn't mind watching that

and where is @Da punk minowaman these days anyway? lol

@gono btw
I like snitching on fuckboys

SWCC2019DT01_tan01.jpg

can't remember if already posted ^^ but I like it!

No person over 12 should enjoy Star Wars.

maxresdefault-2.jpg

Adult Star Wars fans need to end.
This is a real man ........ lives in mommas basement, rocks stretched collar T , mysterious face rash, n in touch with his emotions.

ETA........ he is also best of friends with his wife boyfriend........ takes a man to do that

Last edited:
As a mother of two I will say so much: if you are approaching thirty your parents expect you to be well on your way pushing your career and building a family. Not fantasizing about Jedi and the force.

Everyone is entitled to his or her own taste, but if you consider yourself a fan of this idiotic cash grab called the Star Wars franchise you should take a long walk off a short pier.

As a mother of two I will say so much: if you are approaching thirty your parents expect you to be well on your way pushing your career and building a family. Not fantasizing about Jedi and the force.

Everyone is entitled to his or her own taste, but if you consider yourself a fan of this idiotic cash grab called the Star Wars franchise you should take a long walk off a short pier.
what about dudes over 40?

What the fuck is going on up in this thread?

Doesn’t quite have the same prestige as posting on MMA forums, eh?

Back