Star War Celebration Official Sherdog live streaming thread!

You too bud?

Did you read my post to you that started him trolling me? <--link

He said that I dodge points of view from people who disagree with me
. it was actually your post that I was responding to in which I spent hours of time studying what you said where you disagreed with what I said. You said you were unwilling to research & find a link... so I studied your disagreement for you & found your resources.

I would think you would understand & appreciate what I did as I continued our convo with the best info that I knew of.

He didn't even read my response, but he was blantantly trolling me about it with accusations that I dodge people who disagree with me when that is actually the opposite of what I did.

Do you understand?

That’s exactly what someone would say to try to show they didn’t have a persecution complex. Nice try, buddy.

That’s exactly what someone would say to try to show they didn’t have a persecution complex. Nice try, buddy.
What? Did you read what I wrote to you?

I said Obi didn't train Luke between Ep. 4 & 5.... you said that Obi "communicated" with him. I said give me the link... you refused to find a link... so I studied it for you... & supplied links.

As it turned out... we were both correct. Obi did communicate with Luke between ep. 4 & 5... but he didn't further his training with those communications.

Then @Cuel And Lewk dropped in & accused me of changing the subject any time someone disagrees with me.

Which is the exact opposite of what happened. You disagreed with me & I studied it to find the truth.

That is the reality of what happened. After that Lewk kept trolling me insisting that even though he didn't read what I wrote, that he was correct. he f*cked up though because he couldn't of been more wrong.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

What? Did you read what I wrote to you?

I said Obi didn't train Luke between Ep. 4 & 5.... you said that Obi "communicated" with him. I said give me the link... you refused to find a link... so I studied it for you... & supplied links.

As it turned out... we were both correct. Obi did communicate with Luke between ep. 4 & 5... but he didn't further his training with those communications.

Then @Cuel And Lewk dropped in & accused me of changing the subject any time someone disagrees with me.

Which is the exact opposite of what happened. You disagreed with me & I studied it to find the truth.

That is the reality of what happened. After that Lewk kept trolling me insisting that even though he didn't read what I wrote, that he was correct. he f*cked up though because he couldn't of been more wrong.

Lol, thats not what happened at all. But thats par for the course.

latest

apparently this green stuff was seen on a persons shelf somewhere, maybe Luke runs an export business

normal words

UPPER CASE WORDS

underlined words

random emoji <TheWire1>

VERY LARGE WORDS

random quote

more words

MORE LARGE WORDS WITH UNDELINES

itallics

emoji <SelenaWow>

random star wars gif
tenor.gif

normal words

UPPER CASE WORDS

underlined words

random emoji <TheWire1>

VERY LARGE WORDS

random quote

more words

MORE LARGE WORDS WITH UNDELINES

itallics

emoji <SelenaWow>

random star wars gif
tenor.gif
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/151305235/

They obviously aren't keeping up with the conversation properly, & Lewk declared that he doesn't read my long posts... so I just wanted to make sure they saw that with the big words.

This explains exactly how I feels with these discussions now

fdc7498fb3bec39c7016b9013d705c79.gif

I'm having an intelligent debate

csnt wait for the jehux2 to come back in here to get myrddins back up against the wall

Back