Star War Celebration Official Sherdog live streaming thread!

Why do mom and dad fighting?

giphy.gif

You frontin like it didn't land you right in the Big Mac coupon spot?
I already told you you're talking to the wrong one, but yeah that "accident" got him disqualified and yet nothing happened to Dark Individual. Funny that.

Anyway I wasn't trying to derail the topic, I legitimately read all the other replies besides those mentioned.

I haven't watched the trailer but that's just a personal choice, seeing Carl Weathers in The Mandalorian definitely piqued my interest in that upcoming series. I heard they cancelled the Fett movie recently so my hopes were pretty low for this series but now I'm stoked again. Clone wars back soon too ... any idea on the date?

I already told you you're talking to the wrong one, but yeah that "accident" got him disqualified and yet nothing happened to Dark Individual. Funny that.

Anyway I wasn't trying to derail the topic, I legitimately read all the other replies besides those mentioned.

I haven't watched the trailer but that's just a personal choice, seeing Carl Weathers in The Mandalorian definitely piqued my interest in that upcoming series. I heard they cancelled the Fett movie recently so my hopes were pretty low for this series but now I'm stoked again. Clone wars back soon too ... any idea on the date?
I tried to let your comment about me being a "Reddit style poster" (whatever that means) slide & not respond, but somehow I felt like you were throwing shad at me from behind the veil of a smile after complimenting my thread. I did spend a lot of time on it & kept the proper feeds in the OP... & even kept my bro on the streets' pictures posting.

& what's my reward? I got fooking @Cool Hand Luke being a little pussy & trolling me. Geez... try & have nice things around here....

I tried to let your comment about me being a "Reddit style poster" (whatever that means) slide & not respond, but somehow I felt like you were throwing shad at me from behind the veil of a smile after complimenting my thread. I did spend a lot of time on it & kept the proper feeds in the OP... & even kept my bro on the streets' pictures posting.

& what's my reward? I got fooking @Cool Hand Luke being a little pussy & trolling me. Geez... try & have nice things around here....
I was definitely criticising your later posts, it felt like a flame war / circle jerk in here and I hate reading through those when I'm actually just interested in the topic itself. Nothing personal.

I haven't watched the trailer but that's just a personal choice, seeing Carl Weathers in The Mandalorian definitely piqued my interest in that upcoming series. I heard they cancelled the Fett movie too so my hopes were pretty low for this series but now I'm stoked again. Clone wars back soon too ... any idea on the date?
Fooking Gina Carano in Teh Mandalorian as well!

<NewGina>

The Fett movie was never past script ideas they were tossing around... so there was never anything to cancel. I have a feeling they adjusted their ideaz for the Fett movie into that series... but that's just speculation.

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about Clone Wars. Love that series... & season 6 was the best season imo. Will surround the Battle of Mandalore which culminates right at the point where order 66 happens, & of coarse Maul was the leader of Mandalore at the time, so he will be front & center. (I'm fine with him still being alive)

No release date that I know of... but I would guess it at least begins before the big finale this Dec. (again... just speculating)

I was definitely criticising your later posts, it felt like a flame war / circle jerk in here and I hate reading through those when I'm actually just interested in the topic itself. Nothing personal.
Understood... I don't care for that stuff either.. I just decided that the trolls in this thread would have to answer for their insubordination & so it is what it is.

8FTMFXD.gif

I couldn't understand a word this guy said in all of Jupiter Ascending. Shit had me <45>

As for Star Wars, I'm happy to read that George Lucas has pointed Abrams in the right direction regarding the script. If they do it right it'll make The Last Jedi seem bold instead of moronic. Good luck

The Mandalorian could be pretty cool, hopefully substance over aesthetic.

Fuck EA over that Battlefront 2 mess, SW Jedi: Fallen Order would have to be Dark Forces II level of greatness to get my money. Titanfall and Apex are just okay games so I'm not holding my breath.

Beyond that..I need to watch the Phantom Menace panel. The most analyzed Star Wars movie ever.

I couldn't understand a word this guy said in all of Jupiter Ascending. Shit had me <45>
They cut out my favorite mumble that was at the start of this little argument.

I am pretty sure he whispered, "Aaww owwwh hghnnnngghh wahhhohhah," in order to properly set this climax.

Jesus Christ -- no one will ever give those crazy bitches this much cash ever again... and that's a shame.

Bringing back Lando n The Emperor is interesting ........ much more so is TLJ didnt kill it for me. Wtf didnt Abrhams do ep 8 as well.

I don't get it, why would he vote for me bro?

How ya been anyway brotha? Haven't been very active lately.
I've been in PM's mostly & then busy otherwise.

You're the only person J has posted a video of one of your shoops describing in exhausting detail every piece of it. You have admitted to me your "connection" in a public thread... & then conversely had those convos erased. Anyway... since he is J... he would obviously vote for you just like blukka did. I'm obviously dancing around the obvious truth, even though you disrespectfully continue to f*ck with me in your contest shoops & then turn around & call me "brotha".

Abrams might pull off a miracle an salvage what Rian left for dead.

Rise of Skywalker ........ if played right either means that Rey is the incarnation of Anakin or they go the the Palpatine created Rey like he supposedly created Anakin. Either way this instantly explains Reys unexplained massive force abilities an how the sabre went to her , an her Skywalker connection.

Snoke back story wasnt explained cause he has no back story he was a Palpatine meat suit or puppet.

An Abrams kill off Finn n Rose first minute would be nice touch.

If those things are done it's basically like tlj never happened other than a story of Rey n Kylo interaction.

Imo this would save the trilogy n maybe the franchise

Back