Star wars battlefront

What the hell happened to star wars games? Theres so much left for them to do and yet there hasn't been a goat level star wars game for years.

Make an open world RPG where you start as a nobody and can become whatever you want (badass sith, jedi, mandalorian, etc.)

Make a skyrim star wars game basically. Or a third KOTOR
Man, how good were the first two KOTORs? They had fantastic storytelling.

Yeah, that seemed to be the consensus. I almost always wait to see how a game is received, and this patience has served me well.

I want a AAA Star Wars franchise that isn't a derivative piece of shit so bad. Seems like nearly all the good Star Wars games (including the best versions of each franchise) were in the early to mid 2000's.

I wouldn't mind if they rebooted the Rogue squadron games. I played the 3rd one on the GameCube and it was fun as hell.

Last edited:
It's now free with EA access! Not buying any DLC, mainly playing the Imperial defense or whatever it was called. I fucking hate heroes and they aren't allowed in that game mode plus there's 40 players.

because they're the only ones worth a damn. They have vehicles and the rebels don't, naa fuck this game and fuck what disney did to the universe. im still at a loss on why they'd destory all the lore an try to or think they can do better

I think Battlefront was great. Just got all the DLC a week or so ago. The only thing missing is a great campaign. Star Wars is generally all about story telling, and to leave out a story is just...odd.

I think Battlefront was great. Just got all the DLC a week or so ago. The only thing missing is a great campaign. Star Wars is generally all about story telling, and to leave out a story is just...odd.

Is the community still active? I have EA Access on X1 and I actually have Battlefront on PC from a year ago I just never really got into it felt too generic despite the awesome visuals. Do people play that heroes v. Villain mode still and does it include the new heroes?

I had the season pass and when I logged on today it said all the DLC wasnt installed yet when I clicked the ps store it said it was.. to play i had to go in my library on the PS store and download all the new maps over again to play them... only took a few seconds for each new map but still annoying I had to do that..wtf EA. anyways the rogue one maps are fun as hell

Pretty sure recently they've said the next Battlefront will have a campaign in.

It's a game meant to be played in short spurts. At least for me, because after a while I get very bored with it. It's free on EA Access for Xbox one btw. That's how I got it. Beautiful looking graphics though.

It's a game meant to be played in short spurts. At least for me, because after a while I get very bored with it. It's free on EA Access for Xbox one btw. That's how I got it. Beautiful looking graphics though.

Is the X1 community fairy active (full or fullish games all the time)? In that heroes v. Villains mode can you use the new characters? I have EA Access and he base game in PC I might consider getting the season pass

I agree though the game just feels kind of bland to be played for long periods. Without the Star Wars atmosphere it'd be kind of booty lol

I've had no problems getting into games on Xbox One so far. I'll check if the new characters available tonight when I get home.

What the hell happened to star wars games? Theres so much left for them to do and yet there hasn't been a goat level star wars game for years.

Make an open world RPG where you start as a nobody and can become whatever you want (badass sith, jedi, mandalorian, etc.)

absolutely Ive been saying that for years and cannot for the life of me figure it out. Imagine a skyrim/witcher 3 like star wars game?? it would be amazing and sell 50 billion copies I dont know what theyre thinking.

absolutely Ive been saying that for years and cannot for the life of me figure it out. Imagine a skyrim/witcher 3 like star wars game?? it would be amazing and sell 50 billion copies I dont know what theyre thinking.
Hell, hire me Disney, lmao. Id make them bang off rpg's.

I've wanted an open world Star Wars game like Witcher or Elder Scrolls for years

EA fucked up sw franchise one title at a time starting with swtor and now battlefront

easy answer EA has the licence for sw game and they are fuckin it in the ass. Take a look at star wars the old republic online expansion 5.0 its a fuckin pile of dof shit they are litteraly killing the s-w franchise one title at a time. with swtor 5.0 they didnt release any new contend but came with a 300 level system of comand experience that give you box full of crap and you need to gear your end gama character with this RNG shit its fuckin disgustiing. But they dont care because they have a bunch of whales fan taht buy eveything they put on the cartel market spendint 500$ a months on garbage cosmetics items and bullshit decoration

Last edited:
Lol at anyone buying a strict multiplayer game at full value.

If i said it once, ill say it a million times. Games should always, always, always focus on a single player game FIRST, multiplayer SECOND. Every time.

If i said it once, ill say it a million times. Games should always, always, always focus on a single player game FIRST, multiplayer SECOND. Every time.

Counter-Strike
Pretty much every fighting game
Racing games

etc.

I put way more hours into multiplayer then single player games

Back