Locked STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

Where the Rose haters at now.

She looks stunning.

I thought chubby Rose was quite cute, but all the fuckin nerds that hated her couldnt comprehend not every fem character is meant to be a sex symbol.
Shush

So early reactions seem to suggest if you like TLJ you’ll hate the new movie. Sounds promising to me because I fucking hated TLJ.

It’s possible it’s a fuck you to TLJ and also still bad. A few people have said it is an exposition dump with just tons of mcguffin chasing.

Not based off reviews or anything, but to me it seems like they just shoehorned Palpatine in this movie because they know the movie wouldn’t do great if it was just the new characters.

EDIT*

I agree and I still have no plans to go watch this in theaters. I'll be waiting for the bluray to watch in the comfort of my home high as fuck with my tequila.

I'm going this weekend only because my homie is treating to one of those fancy theaters that serve beer and shit. So we all plan to be shitfaced and laughing at the fucking dumpster fire that is unfolding before our eyes.

Lol

She looks stunning.

I thought chubby Rose was quite cute, but all the fuckin nerds that hated her couldnt comprehend not every fem character is meant to be a sex symbol.

Wood bang either version of the new jar jar. I have low standards.

Lol

She looks stunning.

No, we hated her because of how here character was written. (okay, most of us) She was an obnoxious I'm right because I know better and nearly got everyone killed 3 separate times and should have died the 3rd time when she rammed Finn because... love?

Wood bang either version of the new jar jar. I have low standards.

Lol

Low standards.

In reality, even chubby Rose is way out of the league of the mouthbreathers that are so rustled by her.

She was a relatively inoffensive character to me.

I even think she had the best line of this crap new trilogy thus far:

'we dont win by destroying what we hate. But by saving what we love'

Lol

Low standards.

In reality, even chubby Rose is way out of the league of the mouthbreathers that are so rustled by her.

You're obviously trolling. That was one of the absolute most cringiest lines and scene I've ever seen.

No, we hated her because of how here character was written. (okay, most of us) She was an obnoxious I'm right because I know better and nearly got everyone killed 3 separate times and should have died the 3rd time when she rammed Finn because... love?
Agreed. She sucked.

Funny that an Asian does a kamikaze move at the end and it was her dumbest moment.

Lol

Low standards.

That wasn't a knock on her looks. It wasn't her looks that bothered us. She, like most of the characters in this cluster fuck of a trilogy were written poorly and was annoying. me stating my low standards was a disclaimer. She looks great in that pic. But big rose would get it too, I've done way worse.

Last edited:

This just makes you sound like petty spoilt children.

There are way bigger issues in this series than Rose.

As stated above, i feel like she delivered one of the few powerful messages TLJ actually had with her great line.

Fact is, she tried to prevent Finns kamikaze mission: sure, she may have killed him but he was on a path to certain death anyway.

Besides, shes hot now, she can do no wrong ; )

You're obviously trolling. That was one of the absolute most cringiest lines and scene I've ever seen.

That line was fucking horrendous given the timing and context. Yall down to like 12 fucking people. You killing your way out of that situation is a matter of survival. Hating the First order is irrelevant. Finn was going to do just that, to save the people he loved. Who ever came up with that line should have known fucking better. Finn making that sacrifice would have been the one redeeming quality to that film and probably the best character arc in this shit show.

Lol

She looks stunning.

That picture is proof she was rustled by the comments and did something about it.

The fact you're white knighting her speaks volumes to the fact you're a force is female casual fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back