Statistical proof that Khabib was nowhere near as "dominant" against Conor as propagated

Look dude - Conor will NEVER beat khabib. He was a great fighter, but he could never and will never be able to compete with Khabibs take downs and top control. There is nothing conor can do to prepare him self for that.

He obviously doesnt have the power to KO him, the best thing that Conor can do is come out and say - look, ive been a bit of a dick - I shouldnt have crossed these lines and apologize to the fans. Humble him self and go back to actually trying to be a FIGHTER and not act like a clown.

If you actually care about Conor - you and the other fans would try to may be help him (some how - god knows how) to stop with all the drugs and clown antics, get serious about fighting ... and may be he might be able to end his career with some respect and dignity .

Lol, never change man, you’re either a great troll or a genuine lunatic.

This was very much like the Cruz Garbrandt fight. A clear victory, but exagerrated and not even close to domination. Also the fact that Conor was compromised, this might as well be turned to a no contest.
Compromised with a weak heart.

I said the same thing before, even without looking at the stats the fight wasnt a "mauling" lol everyone using that because they want the loss to look as bad as possible for Conor <45>
Round 1 was takedown with control, 0 damage done
Round 2 was a mauling indeed
Round 3 Conor outstruck Khabib and won the round
Round 4 was bit of standup before the takedown into choke

Far from a mauling, a beating yes

There's also video proof that Conor CLEARLY WON ROUND 3
There's video proof conor was only even competitive in a round where he relentless cheat to gain an advantage against supposedly the worst striker in the top 15 lol. Even after getting away with so many blatant fouls he only edged out the third. He landed one good punch lmao.

Your boy took a beating, accept it and move on.

he droped your boyfriend and tapped him like a lil bitch but continue crying its entertaining

I said the same thing before, even without looking at the stats the fight wasnt a "mauling" lol everyone using that because they want the loss to look as bad as possible for Conor <45>
Round 1 was takedown with control, 0 damage done
Round 2 was a mauling indeed
Round 3 Conor outstruck Khabib and won the round
Round 4 was bit of standup before the takedown into choke

Far from a mauling, a beating yes

Sort of agree with you except for your use of the terms MAULING and BEATING

For me a MAULING is like what happened to Pettis at the hands of Tferg.

A BEATING is like what Yoel does to most of his opponents.

I dont think I would Classify Kabib v Conor as either...Im just gonna stick to Connor being out grappled as the correct term.

Wh
What ever you said doesn't mattter..because the fact is, It was OFFICALLY NEVER RULED A knockdown...regardless of your crying....it wasn't ruled a knockdown and that's the only fact of the matter

Btw, if you don't see Floyd's hand and knee touching the ground then you are blind and even more delusional then I originally thought

Ps

Conor really was impressive in that sequence..

A once in a life time hail mary fluke overhand from a 20lb bigger Khabib

And Conor just eats it like candy, instantly pops back up, and whacks Khabib with a knee

Khabib's absolute best punch possible, a punch Khabib wouldn't land again in 10 fights with Conor, and a career FW Conor just eats it and recovers instantly

I'm dead serious when I say this, people are going to be shocked by just how easily Conor destroys Khabib in the rematch

Khabib at his best couldn't really do anything ground breaking to Conor at his worst...Khabib is going to have nothing for Conor when Conor is at his best
Why was Conor at his worst and khabib at his best?

In a few months from now, Conor fans will have themselves convinced Conor actually won the fight.

This was very much like the Cruz Garbrandt fight. A clear victory, but exagerrated and not even close to domination. Also the fact that Conor was compromised, this might as well be turned to a no contest.
How was Conor compromised man?

AHAHAHAH ''conor was compromised'' what a p****

DpJk_GCW4AALbsG

It wasn't this dominant performance people claimed - and certainly not the kind that Rogan's commentary was trying to portray it as

Rogan's anti-Conor commentary was atrocious. Any time Khabib simply had Conor up against the fence or was simply on top being stalemated on the ground "OMG WHAT A MAULING"

Josh Thompson himself said he was getting scared for Khabib in that 3rd round

Both Thompson and Sonnen said they saw things from Conor that leads them to believe Conor can win a rematch (and Josh is the AKA team leader lol)

Conor actually started off the 4th round on fire too. Fuck the takedown that lead to the finish and robbed us of a great fight. Conor was well on his way to winning the 4th on the feet and likely would've had a big round 5 too

Keep in mind this was a Conor who wasn't any where near at his best. Khabib will have nothing for a 100% Conor. Laugh now. But you will see that in the rematch. I guarantee it. Mark this post down !
McGregor had to cheat in order to compete:

/thread

Sort of agree with you except for your use of the terms MAULING and BEATING

For me a MAULING is like what happened to Pettis at the hands of Tferg.

A BEATING is like what Yoel does to most of his opponents.

I dont think I would Classify Kabib v Conor as either...Im just gonna stick to Connor being out grappled as the correct term.
100% spot on my brother

Great examples to show the correct applications of those terms

Shhh, dont ruin the party, TS:

Conor McCoward is a fraud that sucks at fighting, probably would get smashed by CM Punk on the street and Khabib was totally justified for starting a riot. Becoming champ champ is easy. Khabib could do it if he wanted, could beat Woodley easily, but no need to try.
Spot on !

Yikes you are delusional
And you cried for Conor when he got toyed with in fights with Floyd Mayweather and Khabib.
Your goofy ass thought Conor was going to win both contests. Delusional fan boy.

I thought:
Round one was pretty even. I’m sure they gave it to Khabib because of the takedown.

Round two was Khabib mauling Conor

Round 3 was Conor. It was his best chance to win. Khabib looked tired

Round 4 is where the fight ended

Back