Staunch liberal celebrity Seth McFarlane on the right side of history

I have a hard time believing the media would simply drop the sexual assault accusations given how extremely aggressive they have been in attacking him and his family since he started running for President. They talked about Russia for hours and hours almost daily.

Again, the media cannot possibly cover every bad thing that Trump does the way they would for all other presidents because there's way too much different stuff.

Everyday I hear in some way about how evil and monstrous Trump is. Why drop the sexual assault narrative? Bill was almost impeached for his inventive use of a cigar. A history of sexual assault would certainly get Trump impeached.

Your honest belief is that House Republicans don't believe that Trump has done what he and others say he has and that they'd vote to impeach him if they did?

I have a hard time believing the media would simply drop the sexual assault accusations given how extremely aggressive they have been in attacking him and his family since he started running for President. They talked about Russia for hours and hours almost daily.

Everyday I hear in some way about how evil and monstrous Trump is. Why drop the sexual assault narrative? Bill was almost impeached for his inventive use of a cigar. A history of sexual assault would certainly get Trump impeached.

maxresdefault.jpg

so55xNc.gif

People are hoping against hope. Of course msm wouldn't have dropped anything provable.

People are hoping against hope. Of course msm wouldn't have dropped anything provable.

The Trump Taj Mahal was fined $10M for money laundering, something he admitted to. It got almost no coverage. Just one example. There is lots of undisputed stuff that didn't get covered the way it would it if were anyone else because we've never had a presidential candidate with such a long history of doing scandalous stuff.

Again, the media cannot possibly cover every bad thing that Trump does the way they would for all other presidents because there's way too much different stuff.

Your honest belief is that House Republicans don't believe that Trump has done what he and others say he has and that they'd vote to impeach him if they did?

If it is the case that the MSM is not covering Trump's sexual assaults because there is too much corruption to cover, then the MSM is rather stupid. Many men have had their lives destroyed over mere accusations, but for some reason the media figured Trump would get a pass because there are too many skeletons in his closet and decided to only focus on Russia instead.

If I were trying to take down Trump, then I would be hyper-focusing on the sexual assault narrative. There would be headlines, panel discussions, anonymous sources, experts, sexual assault survivors, psychologists and celebrities all talking about how Trump is a super predator whose life mission is to assault women. I would replay any footage, photos and talk that could be loosely interpreted as evidence of Trump's predatory nature.

I just find it odd that the media dropped the sexual assault claims rather quickly when they are trying so hard to bring down Trump and sexual assault is the hot topic these days.

I just find it odd that the media dropped the sexual assault claims rather quickly when they are trying so hard to bring down Trump and sexual assault is the hot topic these days.

LOL! You should probably reconsider your insane CT rather than just thinking that They are executing it poorly.

LOL! You should probably reconsider your insane CT rather than just thinking that They are executing it poorly.

What I am getting at is that the mainstream media lacks the evidence to push the sexual assault narrative. If they had more than accusations, then they would run Trump into the ground.

LMFAO. How is that brave? He wasn't critiquing it. He was just joking about it in a room full of people who all knew about it and thought it was funny. They thought it was funny that a guy abuses his position to fuck girls who don't want to fuck him.

@Madmick, I know you're awful, but this a new low. This isn't worthy of the War Room.

What I am getting at is that the mainstream media lacks the evidence to push the sexual assault narrative. If they had more than accusations, then they would run Trump into the ground.

This is the most common sense interpretation. Simply put nothing else fits.
One would have to visit Berkeley to come up with the reverse engineering pretzel theories out there.

Here is Alec Baldwin on SNL immediately after Bill O'Reilly was fired. When will he do Weinstein?

Will Colbert wish a farewell to Weinstein?

I wonder if Seth Meyers will have an in-depth look at the Weinstein sexual assault scandal like he did with O'Reilly and Fox?

They've all been burying Weinstein all week, moron.

Back