Staunch liberal celebrity Seth McFarlane on the right side of history

RG0BS1U.gif

What I am getting at is that the mainstream media lacks the evidence to push the sexual assault narrative. If they had more than accusations, then they would run Trump into the ground.

There's a lot of evidence, including his own words. You're just refusing to accept it because you consider Trump to be part of your tribe, proving definitively that you don't actually care about the behavior or morals in general.

There's a lot of evidence, including his own words. You're just refusing to accept it because you consider Trump to be part of your tribe, proving definitively that you don't actually care about the behavior or morals in general.

I have said many times that Trump is a disgusting creep, but he is the disgusting creep that America needs. It is entertaining watching the smug and self-righteous being trampled under him. They are like glass shattering on stone. I hope the degenerate cesspool known as Hollywood topples to the ground before our very eyes and the Hollywood scum all burn in hell.

I have said many times that Trump is a disgusting creep, but he is the disgusting creep that America needs. It is entertaining watching the smug and self-righteous being trampled under him. They are like glass shattering on stone. I hope the degenerate cesspool known as Hollywood topples to the ground before our very eyes and the Hollywood scum all burn in hell.

This is totally hypocritical. The smug and self-righteous being trampled under Trump are people like you--who are smug and self-righteous and then defend the very activity that they pretend to abhor as long as it's from someone in their tribe. People who are consistently attacking both Weinstein and Trump are not lowering themselves to your level.

This is totally hypocritical. The smug and self-righteous being trampled under Trump are people like you--who are smug and self-righteous and then defend the very activity that they pretend to abhor as long as it's from someone in their tribe. People who are consistently attacking both Weinstein and Trump are not lowering themselves to your level.

This is smug:

1345647700623.jpg

Back