Steiner's vs Road Warriors vs Hart Foundation

Who is the best

• Steiner's

• Hart Foundation

• Road Warriors

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's no apostrophe in Steiners, dude. That makes it possessive.
Anyway, I can't disagree with your rankings. The Road Warriors, while fun to watch work stiff sometimes, were hardly any sort of technical tag team.

1. Steiners
2. Harts
3. Road Warriors

The steiners at thier 1990 to 1992 peak were one of the best things to watch in wrestling, all time. They were flinging guys around, stiff as hell, juiced to the guys, and scottys body was agile and not broken down. And they wore neon.

The Steiners were the perfect tag team imo. Big enough to go toe to toe with the monster teams, but not so big that you couldn't see them losing to a smaller team. Strong, agile, technical, and legit tough.

Hart Foundation had the technical side with Brett, and the brawler/strong man side with Jim, but he was the obvious weak link.

Road Warriors were just brutes, but REALLY fucking good at it. I have the Midnight Express ahead of them.

Steiners number 1. They looked like singles top stars, both were insanely strong, they stretched jobbers and literally tossed EVERYONE around like it was nothing. Without a dont the epitome of what a tag team should be.

I love the Steiners personally. Every time they came out individually or as a team, you know you're in for a good time.

Hart's were dope to, but Brett in more recent years has kinda soured them a touch for me. But they were undeniably great

As much of a Bret Hart mark I would turn out to be I was not a huge Hart Foundation fan. I liked them but my favorite tag team during that era was Demolition.

LOD looked awesome and were great at squashing other teams but I dont remember them being in any great matches.

Steiners are my pick. Tough as nails and consistenly put on good matches. You could tell Scott was going to be a star someday.

Last edited:
The Road Warriors completely changed the path of tag team wrestling in the 80's
Every single promotion in America had a knockoff Road Warriors, the list of imitators is a mile long
From the Star Riders to Demolition to the Master Blasters to the Blade Runners to the Powers Of Pain and on and on
Even Scott Steiner eventually turned himself into a pseudo Road Warrior, he knows who the kings were

Every single promotion in America had a knockoff Road Warriors, the list of imitators is a mile long
From the Star Riders to Demolition to the Master Blasters to the Blade Runners to the Powers Of Pain and on and on
Even Scott Steiner eventually turned himself into a pseudo Road Warrior, he knows who the kings were
The Road Warriors were awesome, but the jarring effect of what the Steiners could do was just so much more amazing to me. The RW had charisma and intimidation factor and tough guy factor thru the roof, and I think no 2 all time is fair. But the Steiners for me edge out RW with the wow factor of their arsenal and feats of strength. Scott was a super scary dude. As a kid I probably feared Scott Steiner and believed how tough he was because he was just so impressive and intense and came across as real.

As much of a Bret Hart mark I would turn out to be I was not a huge Hart Foundation fan. I liked them but my favorite tag team during that era was Demolition.

LOD looked awesome and were great at squashing other teams but I dont remember them being in any great matches.

Steiners are my pick. Tough as nails and consistenly put on good matches. You could Scott was going to be a star someday.

Bret's pink and black look is iconic, but when he wore full pink I think that was kind of gay

EQyNpGuWAAAZctd.jpg

Anyone who answers anything other than Steiners #1 is fat.

Told you so.

The Road Warriors were awesome, but the jarring effect of what the Steiners could do was just so much more amazing to me. The RW had charisma and intimidation factor and tough guy factor thru the roof, and I think no 2 all time is fair. But the Steiners for me edge out RW with the wow factor of their arsenal and feats of strength. Scott was a super scary dude. As a kid I probably feared Scott Steiner and believed how tough he was because he was just so impressive and intense and came across as real.

When you say Scott Steiner scared you, was it when he was a vanilla babyface as part of a tag team or was it after he had went solo and transformed himself into a huge steroided up angry monster with the weird facial hair and the chain mail?

Back