Social Stephan Colbert official loses ratings battle to Fox News' Greg Gutfeld

Outside of his love of D&D and classic Marvel, Colbert is a smug douche.

Gutfeld is cringe AF most of the time in his humor attempts, but he's on the correct side of most issues. I can't remember ever hearing much if anything he says of substance I disagree with, so I support him.

Jamie Lissow is gold, though.

Plus Kat Timph, while far too skinny, is cute AF and highly desirable.

Right-wing "entertainment" seems to get higher viewership because there's generally less of it, on mainstream media.

If people were bombarded with right-wing talking heads and comedians on various news channels and other media platforms, they'd probably be in the same situation as liberal journalism and entertainment, suffering from overexposure.

Right-wing "entertainment" seems to get higher viewership because there's generally less of it, on mainstream media.

If people were bombarded with right-wing talking heads and comedians on various news channels and other media platforms, they'd probably be in the same situation as liberal journalism and entertainment, suffering from overexposure.

Well, remember back in the day (1960's and 1970's) it was the counterculture comedians (Bruce, Carlin, Pryor, etc.) who were the buzz.

Reminds me about the argument a decade ago regarding the radio.

There isn't a plethora of left leaning radio shows because there's NPR. Those that would seek out left wing talk would already be listening to NPR.

So, the left wing TV shows spread out viewership. While the right wing show is where all the right wing viewers will go.

I think Gutfeld is hilarious and makes good points. Surprised more here don't think the same...

I think Gutfeld is hilarious and makes good points. Surprised more here don't think the same...
I don't find Gutfeld that funny but he does make good points especially when he is serious.

Tyrus made very good point on Gutfeld! saying Republicans if they win have to do something or they are going lose all the support they just gained.

Gutfeld is awful and has an amazingly punchable face, only rivaled by Sam Alvey's.

I watched 2 minutes of a video of his someone posted in the Biden Hitler speech thread, and had to turn it off.

Imagine being Colbert and losing to someone as terrible as Gutfeld. His jim-jams must be rustled beyond belief.

Back