Steroids Saved My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake. I can't believe you all don't see this.

I'm 100% sure my comments won't come back to bite me in the ass when this series finishes. I won't be sticking around to find out because I have no interest in watching this gimmick play out.

lets see the evidence that makes this a fake. why fake it?

Sorry "fake" wasn't the right word. But they are acting. Acting is good overall but the Asian girls give it away.

The guy that looks like the kid from "Freaks and Geeks" gives it away a couple times also. Because he acts like an idiot but he gives away that he's an intelligent person a few times.

I predict a major plot twist thats going to involve the fact that either he's not using steroids or there's going to be some other crazy variable they have planned into the story. Good story telling, and good shock value to get your attention, but I am not impressed with this performance, but then again, I'm not their target audience because I'm not watching this dumb crap.

Sorry "fake" wasn't the right word. But they are acting. Acting is good overall but the Asian girls give it away.

The guy that looks like the kid from "Freaks and Geeks" gives it away a couple times also. Because he acts like an idiot but he gives away that he's an intelligent person a few times.

I predict a major plot twist thats going to involve the fact that either he's not using steroids or there's going to be some other crazy variable they have planned into the story. Good story telling, and good shock value to get your attention, but I am not impressed with this performance, but then again, I'm not their target audience because I'm not watching this dumb crap.

GSP is that you?!?!

he's looking better than he used to in the first episode.
I reckon his eating habit is his main problem ...

you know, in the 5 years ive been training never once have i run around a park picking up rocks, pressing/squatting logs, etc.... with my shirt off.

Seriously,who gives a fuck about this twink anyways? He reminds me of those assholes on the MTV show Made who are too fucking lazy to dedicate themselves to becoming what they want to become,so they ask MTV to help them.Total fucking lack of self discipline and desire,like a typical pussy he's just looking for the quickest & easiest route to success.

I don't know about steroids, but the half life for HGH is something like 24 hours. Don't quote me on that, but it's a small number anyway. I know they were trying to develop a new test for Beijing. Whether it was more effective than the old test, I don't know.
As it stands, athletes can get away with using HGH quite easily.

steroid peptides, gene doping, HGH, and all the other stuff we don't know about yet. peptides are supposed to be the new wave of steroids, with all the good and none of the bad while being completely undetectable. i personally think the kid is just talented, dedicated, and trains hard. its not like he blew everyone else out of the water. granted i didnt watch every competition of his, but what i saw the other athletes were right there with him.

the scary thing is he could have been doping and never have known it. the days of having to stick a needle in your ass are long gone. an over-ambitious coach could easily pump a pharmacy in a trusting athlete without his ever knowing it.

I agree on Phelps. Interesting points you make too, I enjoy reading your posts.

I'm 90% sure this is a work somehow. The "series" even has its own website, who would pay for a domain name if it wasn't a fairly large production? It's a work.

I'm 90% sure this is a work somehow. The "series" even has its own website, who would pay for a domain name if it wasn't a fairly large production? It's a work.

Domains are like $8..

#1 Problem this guy has is that he doesnt eat enough healthy food. If he would eat more, intake more protein, and lift, he could get the results he's gotten taking steroids.
This guy looks like a smart guy that would do a ton of research before he started lifting and taking steroids, but from some of the things in the show, it doesnt seem like he has.
Where did he get his steroids? Are they prescribed by the Dr. that he goes to see?
What steroids is he on? Is it Anavar? Thats what it looks like. If so, he isnt going to gain a lot of mass. He will build mostly strength. It seems like he wants to gain weight.
Is it me or when he was talking about dead lifting he was actually doing shrugs on the Smith Machine? This guy needs to learn how to properly lift and get a routine specifically for his goals.
Why has steroids saved his life? Does he have a life threatening disease? If he stayed at his body weight of 130ish, would it threaten his life?
The girls he interviews are hot, but idiots. The one girl says that protein bars are just as bad as steroids. She doesnt know what shes talking about.
Im just stating my opinion, everyone is intitled to theirs.

20 pounds gain for his frame is pretty good. It would be very hard naturally to do that in that short period of time

20 pounds gain for his frame is pretty good. It would be very hard naturally to do that in that short period of time

It was really easy for me to do when I first started lifting. If it wasn't for me restricting an ass-ton of food from my diet after I gained 20 lbs in a month, I'd probably be a huge fatass by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back