Stipe vs Gane is what should happen, and Sergei should fight Jon, he is the only one to beat him

No.

Sergei deserves far better than Gane.

Stop the disrespect.
Yes, the respect Sergei deserves is that he fights Jon cause he is the only one that can do it, how me saying he's the only guy to beat Jon is disrespecting him? Shut up.

Jon should just fight someone already. The HW belt has been on the shelf for way too long and here we are once again with a champ who doesn't have a fight signed. He fought Gane months ago

TS are you the new account of Matrixremaster after he got banned?

I mean, it's enough is enough what is Stipe is doing, Stipe knows he can't beat Jon, when Jon says he will dominate Stipe then it means so and Stipe is in for a rude awakening but he didn't say he will dominate Sergei, so IMO, Gane can save the HW division and destroy Stipe who's holding the division, and Sergei fights and beats Jon.

IMO, Had Jon fought Sergei in his debut, he would do to him what he did to Gane, same with any HW who would welcome Jon in his debut, but now knowing the type of fighter Jon is at HW, any HW would do better and give Jon a tougher fight, also I think all the HWs lose to Jon, but only one guy can beat him: Sergei is the only guy that can beat Jon Jones in MMA.

So much to dispute here, it's hard to know where to start...

1. Stipe knows he can't beat John. Dude, you really don't understand a fighter's psyche. As long as they can strap on a glove, they think they're gonna win. Effin' punch drunk Chuck Lidell still thinks he can beat Jones. No reason to think that Stipe, who's quipped that he can beat King Kong, believes he can't beat Jones.

2. Stipe is holding up the division. Stipe is not calling the shots here. Stipe's been on the sidelines not pressuring for a fight for years and letting the UFC make their moves. You can blame an injured Big Frank for the interminable "will he won't he" that put title matches on hold, or blame Jones for his insistence on wanting Stipe to be the next match, and apparently his grand finale.

3. Gane can save the HW division and destroy Stipe. There may be a huge speed gap between the two by now, but Stipe still has his wrestling knowhow and Gane hasn't shown the inclination to buff up his ground game. Stipe wouldn't put in the choke like Jones, sure, but I'm betting he still could GnP enough until the ref gets tired of it and calls the match.

4. Only one guy can beat him: Sergei is the only guy that can beat Jon Jones in MMA. Maybe. But I've been through too many hopeful designations of who is destined to be the Jones-killer to trust in any. Remember when people here were speculating Johnny Walker could be the one? Good times, good times.

5. When Jon says he will dominate Stipe then it means so and Stipe is in for a rude awakening. Again, maybe. Jon is generally a canny planner when it comes to MMA. But he's been known to get into trouble underestimating opponents, like in the 1st Gustafsson fight. And EVERYBODY is treating Stipe like he's got both feet in the grave and is waiting for the first shovelful of dirt. I wouldn't be surprised if Jon gets too busy planning his retirement bash and not enough gameplanning against Stipe, and gets a rude awakening himself.

So much to dispute here, it's hard to know where to start...

1. Stipe knows he can't beat John. Dude, you really don't understand a fighter's psyche. As long as they can strap on a glove, they think they're gonna win. Effin' punch drunk Chuck Lidell still thinks he can beat Jones. No reason to think that Stipe, who's quipped that he can beat King Kong, believes he can't beat Jones.

2. Stipe is holding up the division. Stipe is not calling the shots here. Stipe's been on the sidelines not pressuring for a fight for years and letting the UFC make their moves. You can blame an injured Big Frank for the interminable "will he won't he" that put title matches on hold, or blame Jones for his insistence on wanting Stipe to be the next match, and apparently his grand finale.

3. Gane can save the HW division and destroy Stipe. There may be a huge speed gap between the two by now, but Stipe still has his wrestling knowhow and Gane hasn't shown the inclination to buff up his ground game. Stipe wouldn't put in the choke like Jones, sure, but I'm betting he still could GnP enough until the ref gets tired of it and calls the match.

4. Only one guy can beat him: Sergei is the only guy that can beat Jon Jones in MMA. Maybe. But I've been through too many hopeful designations of who is destined to be the Jones-killer to trust in any. Remember when people here were speculating Johnny Walker could be the one? Good times, good times.

5. When Jon says he will dominate Stipe then it means so and Stipe is in for a rude awakening. Again, maybe. Jon is generally a canny planner when it comes to MMA. But he's been known to get into trouble underestimating opponents, like in the 1st Gustafsson fight. And EVERYBODY is treating Stipe like he's got both feet in the grave and is waiting for the first shovelful of dirt. I wouldn't be surprised if Jon gets too busy planning his retirement bash and not enough gameplanning against Stipe, and gets a rude awakening himself.
And what makes you think Stipe be the only guy to beat Jon? ppl no longer put him in that discussion now after when he lost to Francis, Good times, good times, and ppl now no longer consider Francis to be the guy to beat Jon now after how Jon beat Gane and cause Francis almost lost to Gane, but Sergei can expose that Jon can be limited, dude, it's not that Jon is immortal, he is not from those creations that will appear in after life, he's not Gog and Magog or some shit like that.

If Stipe doesn't sign to fight Jon, he will never live it down. Jones has a distinct advantage of legacy, meaning that his legacy is complete even if he walks away this instant. Stipe, however, loses all luster if he lets that fight go.

Atleast Stipe is an ex champion to put on his resume and the most recent champ at HW still on the roster.

Stipe hasnt won a fight in 3 years and has only fought one guy in the division.

If Jones beats Pavlovich then he is ducking Tom Aspinall. If he clears the HW division, he was afraid to face Jamahal Hill and the new breed of LHW
Facts

Stipe is an all-time top 5 heavyweight and likely UFC HW GOAT. That's the value.

Sergei has a couple good wins.

Facts

Stipe is an all-time top 5 heavyweight and likely UFC HW GOAT. That's the value.

Sergei has a couple good wins.
So which one you are on his side with this comment then? Stipe or Jon? and which one you think has a chance against Jon? Stipe or Sergei?

So which one you are on his side with this comment then? Stipe or Jon? and which one you think has a chance against Jon? Stipe or Sergei?

If I'm Jon, and I have only a couple fights left, I'm going after the guy that is gonna sell ppv, with the far better resume, who is the UFC HW GOAT.

Sergei has no name value.

If I'm Jon, and I have only a couple fights left, I'm going after the guy that is gonna sell ppv, with the far better resume, who is the UFC HW GOAT.

Sergei has no name value.
Yes, cause Stipe has already became champion, and had his run already lol, but rn he past his prime, in his prime, if that fight happened years ago, Stipe would've been favored but rn? that's ridiculous, and No? Sergei has destroyed Lewis and Tai in under 60 seconds, and destroyed prime Blaydes, and Blaydes only lost to FN and a prime Lewis, Sergei is more than ready to become champion, and even become another Stipe or even better, and it would start off with destroying Jon Jones.

Cause Gane is still to hit his prime, you idiot, he has beaten all these HWs even before he'd his his prime, also he was able to last with prime Ngannou to a decision in which Ngannou almost lost while Stipe got Finished by prime Francis.

i dont think your two neurons can function very well

i dont think your two neurons can function very well
Yeah that's why you have the picture of a nerd without glasses as your pfp? shut up, that's what you feel towards yourself, buddy, also just cause one fight happened, doesn't mean the winner is the better fight, Hughes beat GSP, does it mean he is a better fighter than GSP? Anyone can win on any given night, bro, Jon was better than Gane in that fight but it doesn't mean he is a better fighter than him.

I don't believe that Jon is better than Gane, had he beaten him for 3-4 rounds, then I would've believed it but it just ended so quickly like you didn't know what happened? it was a very ridiculous fight, Gane came into this fight nervous to death, he had all the tools to beat him, so shut up.

Yeah that's why you have the picture of a nerd without glasses as your pfp? shut up, that's what you feel towards yourself, buddy, also just cause one fight happened, doesn't mean the winner is the better fight, Hughes beat GSP, does it mean he is a better fighter than GSP? Anyone can win on any given night, bro, Jon was better than Gane in that fight but it doesn't mean he is a better fighter than him.

I don't believe that Jon is better than Gane, had he beaten him for 3-4 rounds, then I would've believed it but it just ended so quickly like you didn't know what happened? it was a very ridiculous fight, Gane came into this fight nervous to death, he had all the tools to beat him, so shut up.

you dont believe Jones is better than Gane?
wtf man, are you serious?

you dont believe Jones is better than Gane?
wtf man, are you serious?
Yes, cause Jon had to sniff Gane's crotch, didn't stand and bang like a real fighter with him, that's not a real win, also I'm waiting for Jon to test positive, I feel he will test positive.

Yes, cause Stipe has already became champion, and had his run already lol, but rn he past his prime, in his prime, if that fight happened years ago, Stipe would've been favored but rn? that's ridiculous, and No? Sergei has destroyed Lewis and Tai in under 60 seconds, and destroyed prime Blaydes, and Blaydes only lost to FN and a prime Lewis, Sergei is more than ready to become champion, and even become another Stipe or even better, and it would start off with destroying Jon Jones.

Next time, just start a thread without the thinly veiled hate.

"I'm An Emotional Wreck and I Hate Jon Jones" would be a great title.

Jon by submission in 1, btw. Cry harder.

Yes, cause Jon had to sniff Gane's crotch, didn't stand and bang like a real fighter with him, that's not a real win, also I'm waiting for Jon to test positive, I feel he will test positive.

do you MMA?

if you bang like a real fighter, watch Lethwei, you would like it more

Back