Stranger Things Season 3 (Premieres July 4)

really? steves dope and all but hes not a fighter

billy was three weight classes above him and fully pumped from seeing mikes mom scantily dressed

Billy's T levels were through the roof after seeing mikes mom.

We have to rule billy v steve a no contest.

I knew he was going to get beatdown but that new guy was like prince in the dave chappele comedy skit, dude's like a gay yet tough guy Jared Leto hahaha
i figured he was, but i still thought they were gonna make Steve win somehow.

i figured he was, but i still thought they were gonna make Steve win somehow.
Yeah wanted him to win too, dude grew on me hahaha was annoying season one they became the big bro in season 2. Too bad he went against a roided TST dude with cologned balls hahaha

Billy's T levels were through the roof after seeing mikes mom.

We have to rule billy v steve a no contest.
very true

level the playing field

billy after seeing mikes mom vs steve after a handjobber from nancy with special manager fawcett haired dustin

I felt season 1 was better. Still good. Nancy and Jonathan had the weakest story line.
They could've made 8 and her crew better by giving them the time from Nancy.

I knew he was going to get beatdown but that new guy was like prince in the dave chappele comedy skit, dude's like a gay yet tough guy Jared Leto hahaha

I didn't find him gay. I think he wanted to rape Steve and probably has raped other dudes but rapping a dudes butt isn't gay it's about power and dominance

Good season, not quite as good as the first imo. Hated episode 7 was the biggest waste of time ever. Least its easily skipped on rewatches. Max and her brother served no purpose whatsoever felt like the only reason she was in it was to inject some progressive nonsense into a show that didnt need it to begin with. Loved Hopper's storyline lot of emotion throughout . Paul Reiser was a great addition and Steve was this seasons all-star.

Billy was absolutely amazing IMO. 100% pure concentrated 80's douche. Like every older teenage bully from 80's kids movies in one. And as a cherry on top, he flirts with their mothers.

Billy was absolutely amazing IMO. 100% pure concentrated 80's douche. Like every older teenage bully from 80's kids movies in one. And as a cherry on top, he flirts with their mothers.
his dad is the one true alpha tho

Season 1 was good but Season 2 is a bloated mess. I have little to no interest in Season 3 because I can't take any more: Will's in trouble! Winona Ryder looks worried! Evil white haired doctor! 11's crying!

Just finished episode 6
Glad I stuck with it, getting a lot better
Stopped reading through the thread to avoid spoilers but I saw some people are unhappy with episode 7, looking forward to seeing what all the fuss was about

Season 1 was good but Season 2 is a bloated mess. I have little to no interest in Season 3 because I can't take any more: Will's in trouble! Winona Ryder looks worried! Evil white haired doctor! 11's crying!
you would have been fine if Will was hunky dory after the trauma he experienced after the first season? also the doctor this season wasn’t even evil. he obviously was interested in continuing research at the lab, but his agenda wasn’t necessarily nefarious.

you would have been fine if Will was hunky dory after the trauma he experienced after the first season? also the doctor this season wasn’t even evil. he obviously was interested in continuing research at the lab, but his agenda wasn’t necessarily nefarious.

No, anything but him getting possessed would have been better. Dull and cliched but I guess that's what you get when the entire premise of the series is a rip-off...oh an homage to the 80s.

Some of the characters got real dumb in the second season, too. Especially after all the shit they knew and experienced in the first.

This season wasn't as good as the first season, and there were a lot of unnecessary additions such as Max and her step-brother. Bob was basically there to be a convenient plot mover, and since it seems the show wants to eventually have Joyce and Hopper hook up, they killed Bob off when he wasn't needed anymore. I agree that episode 7 was a letdown, but I think this group was brought in to give us a glimpse of possibly where season 3 is headed. I'm not sure how much more the show can pit the characters against the evils of the upside down since we've just seen two seasons of them battling it and winning. I feel another season in this same vein could get boring.

I foresaw the setup of Dustin befriending Dart that would lead to a later occurrence in which Dart would help him in some way, but instead they just had it where Dustin lays candy down for him and then he just walks by him. I thought this was a lame payoff for the build up. Also, I don't get why Dart had an individual personality of his own when it seemed as though everything from the upside down was connected in one form or another, therefor having a hive mind and hive senses, I suppose. The writing seemed to be a little too loose with this aspect.

Either way, the show was still kinda fun to watch, and I still liked the characters and their interactions with each other. I'm not saying it's a bad show, just that it seems to be slipping now.

Damn.. a lot of hype for season 2 but it under delivered imo. There were a lot of strange characters this season that I thought would develop more through season 2. The season was very anti climatic and episode 7 was so random that it seemed like a different show. Im assuming theyre going to introduce more scenes outside of Hawkins next season and just wanted to introduce a new ambiance so its not out of no where in season 3. Im not looking forward to season 3, its all too played out now imo. Lucas, Steve and Hopper were fantastic this season. I think Dustin shoulda had a smaller role. The only thing im curious about for next season is to get more backstory on maxs family, specifically billys dad.

and bob just dies? Wtf. Thought he was gonna turn out to be a bad guy or something

Back