Street Fighter V v2: PS4 and PC ONLY

Huh? What's the big deal here?

I think if he did it a split second he would have won out but the traded hit made the timing weird or just it not work that way. I really think EX command grabsneed to be throw immune across the board using meter is enough of a risk to justify it.

Last edited:
No throw invincible frames on the start up of Zangief's super or any command grabs that I know of in this game. I think if he did it a split second he would have won out but the traded hit made the timing weird. I really think EX command grabs and Command grab critical arts need to be throw immune across the board using meter is enough of a risk to justify it.

That was I was thinking, but Spooky was going crazy, lol.

I hated watching SF4 and love watching SFV. I miss playing the game but everytime I turn on my ps4 I get hit with overwatch invites or paragon or some other game and I forget all about SFV.

I hated watching SF4 and love watching SFV. I miss playing the game but everytime I turn on my ps4 I get hit with overwatch invites or paragon or some other game and I forget all about SFV.

We need your Bison in our Battle Lounge Bro!

Guys, I'm planning on modding my HoriRap4 but I need some help. I want to add some sanwa buttons and an octagon gate and see how I like them. What sizes do I need for the parts? I'm such a newb with fighting sticks and I have no idea what I would be doing. Any help would be most welcomed.

We need your Bison in our Battle Lounge Bro!

Guys, I'm planning on modding my HoriRap4 but I need some help. I want to add some sanwa buttons and an octagon gate and see how I like them. What sizes do I need for the parts? I'm such a newb with fighting sticks and I have no idea what I would be doing. Any help would be most welcomed.

I think the standard sanwa button is 30mm?

http://www.focusattack.com/ has stuff

I doubt any non-fighting fans creep in this thread, but I saw a $17.99 price tag for PS4 SFV on Gamefly.

They are also selling MGS:V for I think $14.99.

I ended up picking up some Sanwa buttons and an Octo gate. I'm going to give that a shot to see if I like the difference from the square. From what I have read it's really a personal opinion, but I also read that many shoto players like the octo better. Should be interesting.

Will be on around 6:00pm PST tonight if anyone wants to play.

Is Snake Eyez at Dreamhack?

Oh maybe not, must be in EU, i see itabashi zangief is there.

Over 4k entrants at evo. No other game has ever broken 3k.

I wouldn't call SFV a failure at all.

Over 4k entrants at evo. No other game has ever broken 3k.

I wouldn't call SFV a failure at all.

Cannot wait for Evo, it's the best FG tournament on the planet. I was watching some random tournament on Twitch last night and one of the commentators was saying he didn't like the game because it was "too balanced". Totally blew me away. Capcom gave people a lot of reason to hate the game, but the balance of it is not one of them.

The game is really going to pick up when the roster is expanded and more V-Trigger's are added." Imo. When that happens, it's going to be amazing.

Cannot wait for Evo, it's the best FG tournament on the planet. I was watching some random tournament on Twitch last night and one of the commentators was saying he didn't like the game because it was "too balanced". Totally blew me away. Capcom gave people a lot of reason to hate the game, but the balance of it is not one of them.

The game is really going to pick up when the roster is expanded and more V-Trigger's are added." Imo. When that happens, it's going to be amazing.

Too balanced is a cry you great hear from time to time. It's a reason why marvel super heros vs street fighter wasn't as big as it's predecessor, x men vs street fighter, or it's successor, marvel vs capcom part 1. Too balanced is just another way to say less hype. The broken crazy shit is more fun to watch, or even play wIth.

SFV will never get the casuals back. Casuals only really play a fighter a few weeks or months and then move on. You can't measure SFV success by mainstream numbers. But it is the most successful game in the pro scene by far. It's the opposite of an NRS game which has a huge mainstream casual following but a lackluster tournament scene.

Too balanced is a cry you great hear from time to time. It's a reason why marvel super heros vs street fighter wasn't as big as it's predecessor, x men vs street fighter, or it's successor, marvel vs capcom part 1. Too balanced is just another way to say less hype. The broken crazy shit is more fun to watch, or even play wIth.

SFV will never get the casuals back. Casuals only really play a fighter a few weeks or months and then move on. You can't measure SFV success by mainstream numbers. But it is the most successful game in the pro scene by far. It's the opposite of an NRS game which has a huge mainstream casual following but a lackluster tournament scene.

That's pretty wild that some people would like a broken game. Doesn't really make much sense to me. I'm realizing more and more that SFV is a lot more entertaining to watch than SFIV. The matches keep getting better.

How come our Alex can't look like this?

sfv-13_pcmodalexnew04.jpg

Back