Strength and Conditioning Standards. How many have you hit?

I thought you were stronk. That's my impression from reading some of your posts anyway. Are you very heavy or something, or how come you can't do the barbell ones?
200 lbs. Nah I'm not that strong. I'm a smidge under most of the barbell ones, around 2.2BW DL, 1.7BW squat, 0.8BW OHP and 1.25BW bench. I mostly just use the lifts because that's what the metrics are, and obviously they are good for whole body strength. I'm sure if I dedicated myself to them seriously for a little while I could hit the OHP, Squat and DL numbers (bench no way), but I don't really care that much. Lots of other stuff i'd rather be doing, including running, martial arts and BW training. I did join the squat and OHP competition though so I guess at some point I'll have to get serious about it.

i can only do 3 of these listed

(pistol squats, 20 pull ups and 1X BW OHP)

The 1.5BW Bench is the only one I've hit. I probably could've ran some of those distances within the time limit while i was an active boxer since I ran quite a lot.
Why no oly lift standards though?

Good idea. Ill go look up some snatch and CJ records.

Good idea. Ill go look up some snatch and CJ records.
To be fair, I don't know how to oly lift so I don't know how much I can snatch or clean. I probably can't even do my own bodyweight.

Back