Media Strickland calls for Costa to be cut from UFC: "They need to f*cking cut Costa, such a f*cking c*nt

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
In regards to Costa, Strickland hopes to see the UFC cut him from the roster. Costa has withdrawn from several bouts in the past.

“This is more UFC f*ckery, this is bullsh*t,” Strickland said. “Bro, they just need to cut what’s his name? They need to f*cking cut Costa. Costa, dude, again, you are such a f*cking c*nt. At this point, f*ck Costa.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023...zat-chimaev-wants-paulo-costa-cut-from-roster

Wtf?

Strickland is an idiot lol ..never liked him and i guess i wont...low iq for sure..

He has fucking stapgh with a leaking elbow lol
...he wasnt clear to fight ...

Strickland wont be champion for long so im not all that worried...but what a STUPID TAKE

Strickland he is a straight shooter and saying like it is basically., Enough is enough Costa really needs to pack up his stuff and go. They need to cut him period. We have been saying for months that he will pull out 2 weeks before fight.

Last edited:
The guy literally duct tapes semi-auto rifles and bird shot to his bedroom wall.
new-ufc-middleweight-champion-sean-844400720.jpg

Sure, I'll watch him fight anytime but I refuse to listen to him speak anymore.

Healthy Costa beats Strickland. That’s my genuine take. Fight could likely happen in the next 8-12 months considering Sean will almost certainly lose the belt his next fight.

Also, I’m not sure what smooth brains like Sean (and many of you) don’t understand about getting a highly contagious infectious disease that prevents fighters from being able to compete. NOBODY IS CLEARING YOU TO FIGHT WITH STAPH.

Last edited:
Back