Media Strickland calls for Costa to be cut from UFC: "They need to f*cking cut Costa, such a f*cking c*nt

Healthy Costa beats Strickland. That’s my genuine take. Fight could likely happen in the next 8-12 months considering Sean will almost certainly lose the belt his next fight.

Costa is done he will never fight the A-side,,

Give him Joe Pyfer or Aliskerov on the prelims and if he can't beat them just cut him and I am confident he can't beat likes of Pyfer, Aliskerov etc etc

Last edited:
I 100% agree with Strickland, Costa is unprofessional and unreliable as fuck, the dork talked all that shit and put on a capaign to call Khamzat scared and all that stuff just to pull out in the last second.

Anybody that is defending Costa can fuck off, also Strickland would destroy any version of Costa.

also funny how they both agree, these short notice fights are gonna blow. hope the underdog gets it done, but its not happening. the sultans demand high level matchups on paper, where the victor assuredly goes to the home clan.

This is the match I was hoping for after this weekend.
Costa vs Strickland. Underrated matchup.

Not cool trying to get someone to lose their job
giphy.gif

I was saying the same thing until I saw how nasty his elbow looks. Dude would not be cleared to fight.

the usman fight will tell us alot. maybe usman and volk really just did take it for the money and deep down know they wont be as good as their last fight ?

curious to what dana offered gamrot. or if he even got a call before volk.

I 100% agree with Strickland, Costa is unprofessional and unreliable as fuck, the dork talked all that shit and put on a capaign to call Khamzat scared and all that stuff just to pull out in the last second.

Anybody that is defending Costa can fuck off, also Strickland would destroy any version of Costa.

He didn't expect having his elbow blown out by staph

You can never plan ahead for staph

In regards to Costa, Strickland hopes to see the UFC cut him from the roster. Costa has withdrawn from several bouts in the past.

“This is more UFC f*ckery, this is bullsh*t,” Strickland said. “Bro, they just need to cut what’s his name? They need to f*cking cut Costa. Costa, dude, again, you are such a f*cking c*nt. At this point, f*ck Costa.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023...zat-chimaev-wants-paulo-costa-cut-from-roster
I think we all lost interest in him..he did it to himself.

Last edited:
No.

Because stupid isn't a strong enough word for someone who literally duct tapes semi-auto rifles and bird shot to their bedroom wall,
for the entire internet to see.

Retarded, is a bit more accurate in his case.
You may want to get your eyes checked if you can’t see all of the black metal brackets the guns are resting on.

I like the fact that he shut Adesanya up, but I absolutely despise this guy outside of the ring. He says the dumbest and most discriminatory stuff without even putting himself in other people's shoes. This is the guy who says women's right to vote should be revoked and we should go backwards by a few decades.

No.

Because stupid isn't a strong enough word for someone who literally duct tapes semi-auto rifles and bird shot to their bedroom wall,
for the entire internet to see.

Retarded, is a bit more accurate in his case.

You seem like a fun, likable guy. Where is the duct tape in the picture you posted, btw?

Staph is a pretty serious ordeal. His case looked really knarly. I know his tapology page shows like 50% cancelled fights but he can't really be blamed for this one.

Sure, but as I understand it it took him a long ass time to withdraw from the fight. He could have let the UFC know much earlier which would have made things much easier for everyone involved. But to be fair, I haven't kept up with every detail of the story, so I could be wrong here.

Last edited:
Back