Media Strickland calls for Costa to be cut from UFC: "They need to f*cking cut Costa, such a f*cking c*nt

Nah, that staph looked gnarly.

Kevin Randleman narrowly escaped death in 2007 when a staph infection leaked into his bloodstream, shut down his liver and kidney, and nearly killed him. The heavyweight managed to fight through and overcome the fatal illness.

lmao Sean about to shoot up a mall because Costa is legit injured/needed serious medical attention.

Staph is a pretty serious ordeal. His case looked really knarly. I know his tapology page shows like 50% cancelled fights but he can't really be blamed for this one.
The khazmat fan gurls still blame Costa for ducking. But at least we get to see Uzmon knock him out.

Strickland wont be champion for long so im not all that worried...but what a STUPID TAKE

Right, won't be champion for long. Maybe, but i'm guessing you were one of the Adesanya fanboys who said Sean had no chance and yet Sean destroyed him. So given what happened, i wouldn't be making any assumptions.

I like the fact that he shut Adesanya up, but I absolutely despise this guy outside of the ring. He says the dumbest and most discriminatory stuff without even putting himself in other people's shoes. This is the guy who says women's right to vote should be revoked and we should go backwards by a few decades.

Well, thanks to Tarzan Izzy got quiet which is good, but Costco cannot control how severe the Staph went

His and other fighters health first

Wtf?

Strickland is an idiot lol ..never liked him and i guess i wont...low iq for sure..

He has fucking stapgh with a leaking elbow lol
...he wasnt clear to fight ...

Strickland wont be champion for long so im not all that worried...but what a STUPID TAKE

Strickland is a moron and everything that comes out of his mouth is nonsense. There is this Strickland honeymoon phase happening on sherdog right now, because lots of people hate Adesanya + Strickland's performance was so impressive and for most, unexpected, but it isn't going to last.

The problem with Costa is that he was faking that he was going through with the fight when he had a bad case of staph

It wastes everyone's time

I agree and think he should have been cut before this.

Dude fucking wastes the careers of other fighters constantly with his flakey shit. 0 wins over UFC fighters still on the roster.

Dude is not worth the headache. If I were a fighter, I'd refuse to fight him as I'd probably just waste time/money

Just saying if every fighter was like Costa, we would never know what cards we are getting until the day of. It's not that his staph is fake, it's his constant unprofessionalism and delays in showing into the cage.

We spent months hearing him hold back because he wants to get paid by UFC in negotiations, only for UFC to pay him in a neq contract and he blows up their co-main event. But hey, guys who say this is legit and real, would you also say this is last weird Costa fight cancelation? Probably not.

You seem like a fun, likable guy. Where is the duct tape in the picture you posted, btw?
Thank you so much for noticing my outgoing personality!

Exactly how they are mounted, those semi-auto rifles and bird shot might as well be attached with duct tape.
A guy exposing that type ignorance on the internet has either a dire mental deficiency or lack of awareness.
Both of which could be disastrous for any gun owner.

It would be hard to believe that you or many on here know more about or have the experience using guns as
I do. I was simply commenting that a man with that type of judgement is off my list of those who's statements
I will consider as valid, going forward.

Maybe you have a similar set up down in your mommy's basement or something?

Thank you so much for noticing my outgoing personality!

Exactly how they are mounted, those semi-auto rifles and bird shot might as well be attached with duct tape.
A guy exposing that type ignorance on the internet has either a dire mental deficiency or lack of awareness.
Both of which could be disastrous for any gun owner.

It would be hard to believe that you or many on here know more about or have the experience using guns as
I do. I was simply commenting that a man with that type of judgement is off my list of those who's statements
I will consider as valid, going forward.

Maybe you have a similar set up down in your mommy's basement or something?

Outgoing doesn't mean being as annoying and insulting to everyone as possible. Good luck growing up, I hope somebody can eventually find the patience to work with you enough to fix whatever is wrong with you.

This might be an unpopular take but Costa mops the floor with Strickland
Unfortunately for Costa he has to make it to the fight before he can use his opponent as a mop. Justified or not the guy obviously has some issues making it to the cage on a somewhat regular basis, for reference Sean has fought four times since Paulo's last fight.

Costa fan girls making excuses for this guy in here embarassing, the guy is a serial pull out merchant and like the 4th fight recently he pulled out.

Healthy Costa beats Strickland. That’s my genuine take. Fight could likely happen in the next 8-12 months considering Sean will almost certainly lose the belt his next fight.

Also, I’m not sure what smooth brains like Sean (and many of you) don’t understand about getting a highly contagious infectious disease that prevents fighters from being able to compete. NOBODY IS CLEARING YOU TO FIGHT WITH STAPH.
I don't see how

Stricklands boxing and defense is levels above costa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back