Strickland is going to embarrass DDP badly.. Mark my words

DDP has great athleticism that's for sure. But Strickland is a stud. He's calculated. He's got cardio for days and and waits for his opponent to make the first mistake. He's not going to expose himself, he's going to expose DDP's huge defensive flaws.

He's gonna start slow but he will tag dricus all fight and he will make it look easy. Just like the Adesanya fight, he will bring his top tier parry game and show what a great technical fighter he is.

I know Dricus style is ugly but seems to be working. In reality I think fighters didn't find the right opportunities. Strickland is patient. He won't underestimate him.

DDP has a puncher chance but I see Strickland winning this with a solid UD
I love threads like this

Dricus took punches to land his heavier punches , that and the well timed takedowns made the difference in a very close fight .

DDP has great athleticism that's for sure. But Strickland is a stud. He's calculated. He's got cardio for days and and waits for his opponent to make the first mistake. He's not going to expose himself, he's going to expose DDP's huge defensive flaws.

He's gonna start slow but he will tag dricus all fight and he will make it look easy. Just like the Adesanya fight, he will bring his top tier parry game and show what a great technical fighter he is.

I know Dricus style is ugly but seems to be working. In reality I think fighters didn't find the right opportunities. Strickland is patient. He won't underestimate him.

Ddp owned him lmao

We don't really hear "Mark my words" like we used to. And thank God for that. If you guessed right you get to act like you're smarter than everyone else. If you guessed wrong you look like a fool who shouldn't have been so bold.

Strickland beat him just like you said. Unfortunately the judges are either in somebody's pockets or incompetent. Not an embarrassment but a lot of people thought Dricus was going to get a TKO within 2 rounds and he didn’t/couldnt.

Last edited:
Back