Media Strickland's back in the gym

Lol please my guy/girl/it whatever you are called. I don't want to misgender you and cause a nervous breakdown.
Everyone that makes fun of your mentally ill cult must be trans. 4chan isn't sending their best.

Hopefully he learns how to throw more than a jab, but from what I'm seeing it won't matter if he gets fed to Khamzat in a 3 rounder.

I liked Strickland, but what may have once been natural he's leaning so hard into it's become fucking annoying sea salt of the arth, cancel me. the difference being I don't give a fuck and the "i don't give a fuck tm guy"

Stickland is a star, and he won't go away, I'll bet his next fight is Khamzat

Combatant and #bluecollarwarrior Sean Tarzan was fight valiantly in #battle in enemy territory, become Rob like Whittaker in main event, then Canada betray him (although expected)....yet mans still was wanting to whip out their #Bigotry straps and buck widda h8r point shells 🔫.

I was be respectful of #AfricanKing his fan-dem due to #BlackHistoryMonth ✊🏿 and #PrideMonth 🌈 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 following but this was not going to 🕊️ with me fam.

Respectfully, you will receive anger emoji reaction until Uncle Sam remove you from his terrorist rankings.

Lol Cry more chud, sean "daddy no" strickland is low class trailer trash and a low iq individual. Betrayed? Lol they cheered the better fighter no ones going to cheer him because he represents the lowest of the low resentful trash of human society. Real fans cheer real fighters like duplises.

Not gonna fly with you? What are you gonna do? Spam more emojis like some boomer who just discovered how to use a smart phone? 😂 I'll talk as much shit about that low iq foul mouthed trash all I want. He's a garbage human being and so are you.

Last edited:
Back