Social Super Size Me scam

I'm curious can you cite multiple examples of them doing such? I don't know much about them, I just know their videos trigger certain people.

Name a story and I'll tell you what really happened.

Their biggest story was Acorn and that was all a lie, so bad they were successfully sued.

They paid someone to fake a rape allegation so they could uncover it to cast doubt on eight other rape allegations.

They edited footage to pretend PBR would accept money to broadcast fake news, the full footage shows they would not.

They edited the body parts footage to make it look like planned parenthood was breaking the law... The full footage shows that they didn't and imbeciles like Whippy pretend to have listened to it but clearly have not.

They are the absolute worst.

Name a story and I'll tell you what really happened.

Their biggest story was Acorn and that was all a lie, so bad they were successfully sued.

They paid someone to fake a rape allegation so they could uncover it to cast doubt on eight other rape allegations.

They edited footage to pretend PBR would accept money to broadcast fake news, the full footage shows they would not.

They edited the body parts footage to make it look like planned parenthood was breaking the law... The full footage shows that they didn't and imbeciles like Whippy pretend to have listened to it but clearly have not.

They are the absolute worst.
If that's the truth then that's really Dubious and not proper journalism in anyway. I just haven't payed much attention to them, I'm not really on any social media platform...I dropped Facebook years ago even when It c=got to poiltical and just wasn't fun anymore.

5760.jpg

Don Gorske did not have many people betting on him to live into his 70s with his half-century-old habit of eating Big Mac hamburgers daily.

But cutting down his intake of the famous McDonald’s burgers to two a day (rather than his previous high of nine), skipping fries with his meals and walking six miles daily for exercise has not only helped him become a septuagenarian – it has also allowed him to extend his Guinness world record for most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime to more than 34,000.

He actually looks younger than 70, is that a recent pic? Amazing if so. His hairstyle and diet certainly aren't great indicators of mental health or a pattern of great lifestyle choices.
Wonder what he looked like when he was eating 9 big macs a day?

Edit: He looks his age in other, more candid, photos.

Last edited:
It definitely is true. Macros are macros.

Another film maker did an opposing documentary "Fat Head" eating fast food daily for a month. Except he kept carbs to 100 grams per day (how?...lol) and his daily calorie intake to 2,000 calories.

He lost 12 lbs and his bloodwork improved.

Now... because of how calorie dense fast food is... It would be brutal to only eat 2,000 calories per day, you'd be hungry all the time. But its doable, just not easy. And most people in American society would never have the discipline to stay under 2,000 calories with fast food.

Maintaining a 2,000 calorie per day with chicken and vegetables is much easier due to having more food to eat. I know I have definite trigger foods that cause my body to want more and more... never feeling full. Potato chips are one... Fucking donuts. I don't even eat that first one, because I know my brain was kick in the response to devour the entire box.

I get what both of you are saying. Technically, you're right... You could eat "healthy" with fast foods, but you'd have to be disciplined as fuck and ready to be miserable from feeling like you're starving. It just isn't sustainable for most people.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is much easier eating "healthier" foods because you won't be so miserable all the time from feeling hungry.
Nothing you post is worth a fuck because you admit to not believing in any of it. Technically.

- Big Show could do backflips, kicki-ups. Umaga also was amazing. Bronson Reed and Ivar are two great workers. Also Samoa Joe.
Kevin Owens. We cant forget that unknow uy, Big Van Vader!
They're not obese blubber whales, though. I call those guys "Football fat". Big, but athletic. Well, everyone but The Big Show, who is just a giant freak. At least he didn't follow in Andre's footsteps, and got the damn surgery to calm his body down. He was crazy athletic in his youth, though. Doing kip ups n' shit. Nuts.

How about you read the thread you're replying to? He was an alcoholic and was excessively drinking at the time.
Finally got around to it when I got to my computer. Doing anything of the such on an iPhone mini is rough.

So heck, the dude was a boozer? Dang that's ridiculous.

Calories in vs calories out.

There was a documentary that came out shortly after super size me where the exact same experiment was run but the guy ended up losing weight because he equated for his calorie expenditure.

People need to start understanding the idea that there are no truly unhealthy foods, but unhealthy habits. What's healthy or unhealthy is relative.
I don't think this is true honestly. there are food grade plasters in fast food ffs. chemicals that enhance flavor and such. its chemistry designed to be addictive by massive corporations designed to maximize profit. its filled with fat salt and sugar.

that's not healthy in any way.

It was the worst documentary ever. I'm no nutritionist but even I could've said "yeah that's not gonna be good for you mate. Neither would living off celery for a month you fucking weird cunt"

well the premise was always flawed. I mean I would think it is common knowledge that you're not meant to eat Mc Ds to excess.

Did this documentary really affect that much of this nation's destiny?

There are many sources that insist that 48.9% of the adult population in United States of America will be unbelievably greasy and fat in the year 2030 (or BEFORE the year 2030). Obviously, 48.9% is almost half of the entire population. There have been threads on Sherdog that discussed these tragedies.

There are many sources that insist that 48.9% of the adult population in United States of America will be unbelievably greasy and fat in the year 2030 (or BEFORE the year 2030). Obviously, 48.9% is almost half of the entire population. There have been threads on Sherdog that discussed these tragedies.

If anything it misinformed people. When Super Size Me came out the pedo Jared was convincing the country that Subway was the way to lose weight. Avoiding McDonalds while stuffing your face somewhere else isn't going to help you lose weight.

If anything it misinformed people. When Super Size Me came out the pedo Jared was convincing the country that Subway was the way to lose weight. Avoiding McDonalds while stuffing your face somewhere else isn't going to help you lose weight.

99% of the times that I visit Subway, I end up gaining fat weight.

Finally got around to it when I got to my computer. Doing anything of the such on an iPhone mini is rough.

So heck, the dude was a boozer? Dang that's ridiculous.

lol...

Doctor - "Your liver analysis looks like a full blown alcoholic!"

Dude - "Must be the McDonalds"

Also Dude
fb4e07ea3c37c426dd0a2b3344b1ff85.jpg

Calories in vs calories out.

There was a documentary that came out shortly after super size me where the exact same experiment was run but the guy ended up losing weight because he equated for his calorie expenditure.

People need to start understanding the idea that there are no truly unhealthy foods, but unhealthy habits. What's healthy or unhealthy is relative.

I've thought for years that calories in vs calories out isn't really quite how it works because I noticed that I could drink just one soda a day, while still intaking the same amount of calories and gain weight very quickly. Even diet soda would cause me to gain weight. I always told people that sugar and carbs causes your body to hold on to and store fat while protein and fat do the opposite and everyone told me I was stupid or talking out my ass.

Then I listened to Andrew Huberman's podcast a while back when he had Dr. Robert Lustig on and Lustig basically goes into how processed food, sugar and excess carbs not only spike your insulin and cause you to pack on fat, but they also block receptors that are used to keep your metabolism up and they also get chemicals going in your brain that put your body into starvation mode so it conserves the fat you do have instead of using it for energy. It also makes you lethargic for conservation purposes.

Check the podcast out sometime, it's pretty interesting.

None of this should surprise you considering the stupidity in this thread. Some people actually think they physiologically cannot lose weight, what sort of downstream effect do you think that out look will have?

"It's not this entire cake that I'm eating, but my insulin resistance that's preventing me from losing weight, guess I'll go make couple more sandwiches now.

Back