Support "Monsta" @AJGarcia!!!

In Which Round Does AJ Get the Finish?

• Total voters
@AJ Garcia do you know if there's a way to watch the fights tomorrow?

I also wouldn't mind laying a 20 on you if you know where they're taking bets online?

@AJ Garcia is a solid poster regardless of his status as a fighter. I couldn't be more on board this train. Kick some ass tomorrow mate.

@AJ Garcia do you know if there's a way to watch the fights tomorrow?

I also wouldn't mind laying a 20 on you if you know where they're taking bets online?
If you have Facebook they stream the fights on blitztv. Look for it on there.

Came in at 155.2. My opponent came in at 159 so he had to go try to get more off and came in at 158. All good tho. I’ll take some of his money :D
shit man! and someone else said he's a former MW and LHW? :(

he's gonna be huge ... KILL THAT MOFUCKER! #PlatinumNation

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Almost go time, boys. Gonna head to the venue soon and play the waiting game. I need to be there at 4, and the event doesn’t start until 6, and I probably won’t even fight until 8 or 9. I feel good tho and feel ready.

Almost go time, boys. Gonna head to the venue soon and play the waiting game. I need to be there at 4, and the event doesn’t start until 6, and I probably won’t even fight until 8 or 9. I feel good tho and feel ready.

Yeah dude!!! I'm excited for you!

It's good to get there early... Means you'll be properly loose by the time it comes around - nothing more stressful than being late!

Do you know if it's on any cable TV channels or anything?

Yeah dude!!! I'm excited for you!

It's good to get there early... Means you'll be properly loose by the time it comes around - nothing more stressful than being late!

Do you know if it's on any cable TV channels or anything?
No it won’t be on any tv channels. They replay them on tv here locally but that blitztv thing is gonna stream then live. I’ll have people recording it too just in case.

I think I've seen him make funny posts before. Not sure. I guess I'll be cheering for him.

Ramsey Nijem is here in my locker room cornering someone so that’s kinda cool.

God, feels like the birth of my kids. So nervous.

Back