Support "Monsta" @AJGarcia!!!

In Which Round Does AJ Get the Finish?

• Total voters
Are you able to find the link for FB? I can't seem to spot it...
I'm having trouble finding it too bro, double checked over at reddit but no luck fcuk. Still searching my other haunts, I'll get back here regardless to let ye know if I find anything mate

let us know if anyone finds the FB link

I'm having trouble finding it too bro, double checked over at reddit but no luck fcuk. Still searching my other haunts, I'll get back here regardless to let ye know if I find anything mate

Nice one... If you do I'll add it to the OP.

Nice one... If you do I'll add it to the OP.
Yeah I'm not getting a thing, only the boxing events and tonight's Cage Warrior 87 card ffs. I'm guessing because it is a local, regional event as opposed to somewhat national one,ya know?--too bad was looking forward to catching it. If by chance I come across anything I'll get back in here to say so

The only way I am finding access is via Blitzz TV's actual website but you do have to order the ppv, and my cards tapped so I'm SoL there lol.

In anycase; WAR MONSTA!!

Yeah I'm not getting a thing, only the boxing events and tonight's Cage Warrior 87 card ffs. I'm guessing because it is a local, regional event as opposed to somewhat national one,ya know?--too bad was looking forward to catching it. If by chance I come across anything I'll get back in here to say so

The only way I am finding access is via Blitzz TV's actual website but you do have to order the ppv, and my cards tapped so I'm SoL there lol.

In anycase; WAR MONSTA!!

AJ said something along the lines of it not being on any cable channel, but the fights get uploaded directly onto youtube afterwards... But I can't find the post, and I might have been drunk when I read it, so I don't know what it said for sure.

I hope we find something... I think the main card starts in 5 minutes, so maybe a link will appear then if we're lucky.

AJ said something along the lines of it not being on any cable channel, but the fights get uploaded directly onto youtube afterwards... But I can't find the post, and I might have been drunk when I read it, so I don't know what it said for sure.

I hope we find something... I think the main card starts in 5 minutes, so maybe a link will appear then if we're lucky.
Ya, I'll keep checking as I'm chilling in tonight, was drunk af last night myself and am paying for it now so I'm on chill mode, watching the Leafs and on my computer just. With cold gatorade in the fridge and advil by my side lol. I'll be online all night so I'll keep searching.
I am guessing, hoping too, that after the fights they'll be uploaded to there site or even their facebook page so we'll have to wait and see there.

Ya, I'll keep checking as I'm chilling in tonight, was drunk af last night myself and am paying for it now so I'm on chill mode, watching the Leafs and on my computer just. With cold gatorade in the fridge and advil by my side lol. I'll be online all night so I'll keep searching.
I am guessing, hoping too, that after the fights they'll be uploaded to there site or even their facebook page so we'll have to wait and see there.

As far as I can tell, this is it... PPV only. $19.95.

https://more.blitzz.tv/order-live-streams/

Found this pic of our boy facing off though...

22467654_1573165376083940_712600577304319561_o.jpg

I got caught in a fucking choke. I’m pretty bummed out about it. I found out this guy had way more fights then tapology said he had and apparently is a pretty high level grappler. I picked him up and slammed him and got right right to mount. I usually finish people there but he turned me over but I still got his back but he defended everything and almost caught me in a heel hook. I got out tho and he got on top of me and caught me in a choke.

I’m usually pretty solid on the ground and especially when I’m on top. The dude came up to me after and asked me how long I’ve been training and I told him like 6 years and he said he’s been doing catch wrestling for close to 20 years so I definitely should’ve kept it standing but you live and you learn. This was my third pro fight and I’ll be back even better next time. Thanks for all of the support sherbros.

I got caught in a fucking choke. I’m pretty bummed out about it. I found out this guy had way more fights then tapology said he had and apparently is a pretty high level grappler. I picked him up and slammed him and got right right to mount. I usually finish people there but he turned me over but I still got his back but he defended everything and almost caught me in a heel hook. I got out tho and he got on top of me and caught me in a choke.

I’m usually pretty solid on the ground and especially when I’m on top. The dude came up to me after and asked me how long I’ve been training and I told him like 6 years and he said he’s been doing catch wrestling for close to 20 years so I definitely should’ve kept it standing but you live and you learn. This was my third pro fight and I’ll be back even better next time. Thanks for all of the support sherbros.
Good try man, you will get the next one!!

#AJbless

Damn dude... Real sorry to hear that. At least you take some of his purse for the weight cut.

Still did us all proud on here man - can't wait to get behind you for the next one.

Also this slam looks sweet as hell.

22550457_1574306439303167_8347877296972522465_o.jpg

War Monsta AJ!!!

He didn't look as big as I expected at the weigh-in but was he strong in the fight?

and unlucky you lost but you'll be back bro! did you take any damage or can you fight again soon?

Good attitude man. You'll be back and even better.

This was a tremendous learning experience, you took a jump going in there against a more experienced opponent and there is absolutely zero shame in that at all.

All this is, is just another part of the journey, keep at it my dude, keep grinding and keep moving forward,
like you said you will be back better than ever, with your attitude and your work ethic there is no doubt in your abilities to have success in this game.

Much respect boss.

Damn it, 20 years of catch wrestling.

Keep your head up, man. Platinum Showtime will be back and we‘ll stand right behind you.

Edit: Maybe he difference in weight did make a difference, too. Who knows.

Losses are there to learn from. With time and more training you'll be on top. Keep your head up and train hard.

Onto the next one! Heal up, keep training, and get 'em next time.

Back