Susan Sarandon is glad 'dangerous' Hillary Clinton didn't win because 'we would be at war'

You don't think the situation would have become more intense?

No-fly zone talk, Neocon Hillary at the helm, Assad regime change while Russia is already in there for keeps, etc.?

You act like a no-fly zone wouldn't have been negotiated with Russia and Hillary would be shooting down Russian migs on day one.

It's bullshit hysteria.

Sarandon is a member of the Unholy Triumvirate:

Sarandon
Stein
Putin

These three three-handedly cost Hillary the election.

She has the right to her opinion basically. Not sure why we need to shame people for who they vote for.

I mean, talk to her if you think she's wrong.

She lost, get over it.

Also, Sarandon is obviously a sexist. Why else would she vote for Hitler over a woman?

You act like a no-fly zone wouldn't have been negotiated with Russia and Hillary would be shooting down Russian migs on day one.

It's bullshit hysteria.

She never said that it would be negotiated with Russia. Skated around the question in fact. People were concerned about this after the debates.

Sorry, anyone who thinks Hillary was about to start knocking MiGs out of the sky is ridiculous and is obviously wrong.

Actually you are wrong and it's obvious.

Maybe you should educate yourself in all the terrible fp decisions Clinton has made.

Clinton is also in the record admitting that a no-fly zone would lead to many civilian casualties....

Here is a great article about how clintkns no-fly zone was interpreted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...lary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

Actually you are wrong and it's obvious.

Maybe you should educate yourself in all the terrible fp decisions Clinton has made.

Clinton is also in the record admitting that a no-fly zone would lead to many civilian casualties....

Here is a great article about how clintkns no-fly zone was interpreted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...lary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

Nope, the suggestion that Hillary brought up a no-fly zone with the idea that she was going to shoot MiGs out of the sky is ridiculous.

The criticism in the article isn't that we wouldn't adhere to the terms, but the other actors in the region wouldn't adhere to the terms and we'd have to retaliate.

Nukes that Russia has: 7000

Nukes that NK has: 0

Big difference between openly wanting war with Russia vs. NK.
I'm sure when Hilldawg took office she would have just started launching nukes.

<YeahOKJen>

I think the most important thing here is that she was threatened and shamed by Clinton supporters. She's been a staunch liberal for many years.. That's very telling of the disfigurement of the left side right now.

If the Left is going to want to win again, they need to look in the mirror and fix this issue rather then spend 24/7 on shaming the side who won and pointing fingers at people with in their party who didn't get in line.

It doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

latest

Bless you Susie.

I'd love to see her slap Meryl Streep.

I'm sure when Hilldawg took office she would have just started launching nukes.

<YeahOKJen>

Hillary has a horrible temper and physically attacks people when she gets angry. She is emotionally unstable.

Back