International Taliban riding american humvees

Don't care. Get out of their country.
Clearly your equipment's not worth that much. You're careless as fuck with it, and it's never been an assurance of victory for anyone.
Same can be said of your presence. Stop pretending to be helpful.

I'm back at a computer so I'll go ahead and address this. You quoted me with some lines out of theatlanitic (of all publications) and when I ask you about it you said "you were a fan of individualism and critical thought. Not a fan of the group think."
Mind you that was after you spammed an opinion piece out of article from a hack site nobody admits reading and didn't put a single word of your own in the quote. See the irony, there's more, you probably can't find a more polarizing poster here than I am. I'm so out there with the stuff I come up with even the right leaning posters shy away from me, never mind the lefties. And I'm OK with that, I have views almost no one agrees with. I understand,There is a veil of darkness and ignorance on the hearts of men and its never been more obvious.

Anyway enough of that, it made me laugh though. So you took exception to this quote of all things?

You'd be hard pressed to get anyone (being honest anyway) to take sides with you on that, the guy can't string a sentence together, but specific to the topic at hand.
obama's own secretary of defense, Robert Gates said "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades”
Here's a article from MSN:
Biden has been wrong, or worse, for his entire, sorry career
"Joe Biden is a liar, a serial plagiarist, a foreign-policy numbskull, a political coward, and a useful idiot for the radical Left"
Another
“On a personal level is he a friendly guy, but he has empirically had poor judgment particularly on foreign policy ... the examples are numerous,” Robert Charles
It's not all past tense now:
In First 100 Days, Biden's Foreign Policy Blunders Should ...
In his first 100 days, the Biden team has made some major unforced errors

https://www.businessinsider.com/fir...licy-immigration-refugee-politics-2021-4?op=1

Biden Just Made the Worst Foreign Policy Blunder Since 1950
https://www.theepochtimes.com/joe-b...oreign-policy-blunder-since-1950_3700649.html
Joe Biden's streak of being wrong on foreign policy continues, uninterrupted
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ong-on-foreign-policy-continues-uninterrupted

These go on for days, so yeah reading biden ordered anything militarily ought to scare everyone however, I don't actually think they are letting him order anything more than lunch.

There is no need for elaboration, the similarity of the group thought of cults and political extremists is clearly similar. Though the Atlantic has a bias, it is not any more pronounced than most of the sources you provided.

I am not a fan of everything Biden has done, but most of these articles are just slam pieces.
I am not married to the idea that everything Biden does is good or bad. That is the point. No critical examination, just confirmation bias.

The Epoch Times? Its candy for conservatives, not a legit news source.

I'm sure Biden will have a plan.....

...that someone else made up and will tell him to implement.

There is no need for elaboration, the similarity of the group thought of cults and political extremists is clearly similar. Though the Atlantic has a bias, it is not any more pronounced than most of the sources you provided.

I am not a fan of everything Biden has done, but most of these articles are just slam pieces.
I am not married to the idea that everything Biden does is good or bad. That is the point. No critical examination, just confirmation bias.

The Epoch Times? Its candy for conservatives, not a legit news source.
Dude you just told me my opinion no longer mattered so I broke out sources for you, most were liberal sites, the first quote I gave was from the Atlantic, business insider is as in the tank for democrats as they come. Gates worked for the obama/biden administration and like I said I could have easily kept going…biden has been a creep and buffoon his entire career, with the hunter revelations he’s clearly involved in criminal activity as well.
Good luck, nobody is going to stick with the guy, the democrats are screwed because everyone hates harris other wise biden would already be out.

Anyone watching this has to wonder, how did they get those? They seem to be in pristine condition. Sure, the Taliban mechanics fixed them up. Absolutely.

The amount of Americans dead, the civilians dead, the troops lied to about the war, the brainwashed masses (Including the troops) who thought they were doing right. For what? And Why? Hmm.

George W Bush stated during the 2004 presidential campaign, something along the lines of, “if you say it was the wrong war, at the wrong time, what kind of message does that send to the troops?”

He may have been referring to an even more meaningless war, in Iraq, or to both wars.
He has never recanted, and neither have Condi, Colin, Dick, and others. May they all go to hell.
The fact that George W Bush masquerades as a compassionate Christian conservative is absolutely disgusting and repulsive, as is the media and public that allows this.
C’mon George, humbly repent before humanity and God.

It costs us nearly twice as much to bring those platforms stateside again. So we have opted to leave mostly everything there. Those humvees were most likely operated by the security forces before the taliban got a hold of them.

Anyways, its a shit show over there
This is true. I learned this when I was in Pakistan. Asked when we were packing up and out. Was told we weren't. Just leaving everything. Brand new construction vehicles left behind, which would be used. Until they broke. Don't think they can get parts easily.

Nothing. He hosted a super fun rad summer camp for his Saudi and Egyptian friends is all. Many precious memories were formed. Cool activities like wood widdeling, tug of war, and scavenger hunts.

<{vega}>

you didn't answer my question lol

if we are talking objectively

America has done more evil this year alone than the taliban has done their whole existence

This reminds me of the USA giving god know how many weapons to the Irakian army during that war, only for them to surrender to Al Queda a few days later and hand over all the brand new weapons.
The USA has fucked up everything they touched in the middle - east and made things 100x worse, by choosing a side, give em weapons and then it turns out they chose wrong yet again.
Even the CIA said they have been doing this for 40/50 years and every single time it turned out bad and it needs to stop, but then the weapons lobby says nahh..... let's keep it going.

you didn't answer my question lol

if we are talking objectively

America has done more evil this year alone than the taliban has done their whole existence

Lol can you make like a side by side comparison of the two for the last year to backup that ridiculous claim? Much of America's actions following 9/11 were incredibly harmful, destructive, selfish, etc I agree but.... whoa that is some massive hyperbole there my man. I think you need a little history lesson on the activities of Taliban. They are pretty fucking awful.

But that is neither here nor there, you asked what the difference was and it is that these guys happened to harbour the men who planned and carried out the worst terror attack in history. There might be other assholes who deserve to be bombed just as much, but if you help terrorists crash jumbo jets into skyscrapers you will face some repercussions. The people who built those skyscrapers will build other big things and use them to fuck you up, because they don't want that to keep happening...

No one questioned the initial invasion at the time and rightly so imo, they just stayed wwaayy too long and got caught in a the type of quagmire that can has sent entire empires into death spirals. So good they are getting out, and Taliban claims they are done with al qaeda... but I would't be surprised if they have to go back there at some point.

At least the Taliban will once again outlaw the practice of Bacha bazi in Afghanistan. US troops were powerless to stop the Northern Alliance warlords stealing these little boys for sexual slavery because “different culture, hard to judge.”

Guess I’m trying to find the silver lining in all of this mess.
My friend served in Afghanistan he said they didn't have to steal them.... The boys were happily putting on make up and shit on a thursday or tuesday night (I can't recall which night he said). He said that was by far the hardest thing he had to deal with over there. Seeing that kind of shit.

Last edited:
...and wasn't it Ford that sued the US for bombing its plants in Germany?

This is the freedom we sell!

we were there almost 20 years and the Afghanis still dont have a spine and still cant tie their shoes

What will the military industrial complex focus on now to boost their stocks?

Cold War II: Rise of the Dragon ;)

It helps the CCP really are vile, irredeemable, greedy, sadistic pieces of shit who pose a threat to the entire world. The Military Industrial Complex couldn't ask for a better Boogey Man than the People's Republic of China.

Last edited:
Cold War II: Rise of the Dragon ;)

It helps the CCP really are vile, irredeemable, greedy, sadistic pieces of shit who pose a threat to the entire world. The Military Industrial Complex couldn't ask for a better Boogey Man than the People's Republic of China.

Interesting, but that is a battle the military industrial complex will lose. China has 500 million active soldiers on the ground with nukes and the most advanced missiles. So that is NOT happening. We have to pick on small, defenseless countries (Afghanistan, Vietnam, panama, Cuba, etc) to ensure minimal personal damage and maximum stock gain. What about another Syria 2.0? Claim ISIS is coming back or something. Or Bashar al Asshole is still a threat or something.

Anyone watching this has to wonder, how did they get those? They seem to be in pristine condition. Sure, the Taliban mechanics fixed them up. Absolutely.

The amount of Americans dead, the civilians dead, the troops lied to about the war, the brainwashed masses (Including the troops) who thought they were doing right. For what? And Why? Hmm.

Same way that ISIS got their American equipment.

When they show up to the local security force garrisons we left behind they just take off their uniforms and run away.

Free loot.

Back