Tamper Tantrum (Mueller Thread v. 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another criminal Trump has surrounded himself with. He's done this his entire career and has plenty of crooks working for him and he does business with crooks all across the globe.

Nothing new here. Trump spent a lifetime around crooked individuals.

Just another criminal Trump has surrounded himself with. He's done this his entire career and has plenty of crooks working for him and he does business with crooks all across the globe.

Nothing new here. Trump spent a lifetime around crooked individuals.
Crooked Hillary!!!!

Isn't Federal time for time, no early release or time served

More often than not. Parole for federal sentences was eliminated, but they still give good behavior time very sparingly. You can get out early, but it would only end up being like 5% of your sentence, if even that. Might as well assume you're doing the full bid.

trump really thinks his followers are stupid or don't care he lies to them. Also where does he pull a number like that out?

And guys arrested for Assault 1 with a deadly weapon are facing 25-life and usually at the end only get 3 years if they don't have a criminal history the length of Yao Ming's height.

I'd honestly wager Manafort never sees the inside of a cell outside of his time spent in one pre-trial.

You might be right. I hope you're not. But I have hope that he sees real justice because two of the charges are lying to investigators and witness tampering.

You might be right. I hope you're not. But I have hope that he sees real justice because two of the charges are lying to investigators and witness tampering.
Granted I only deal with the state level stuff but if Manafort has like, zero criminal history but parking tickets and maybe some speeding tickets or DUI he probably gets what's called an "exceptional downward" sentence if the Federal stuff is run even similar to what I see.

trump really thinks his followers are stupid or don't care he lies to them. Also where does he pull a number like that out?

He thinks EVERYBODY is stupid.
The fact that he got elected is insulting to me personally and embarrassing nationally.

This is why I hate this story. Sounds like he broke the law. He should be held accountable for that.

But where is the talk of how lobbying and campaign finance are a threat to our national security?
Just not the Russians when they support an unanticipated nominee.

And it's perfectly normal that Israel is required to be pleased by any serious presidential nominee.

Just not the Russians when they support an unanticipated nominee.

And it's perfectly normal that Israel is required to be pleased by any serious presidential nominee.

Or the Turkish deep state, or Pakistani ISI, or the house of Saud....ect.

FYI, for those who don't know, Paul Manafort used to lobby for the Pakistani ISI.

@VivaRevolution

Other stuff not mentioned:

Paulie lobbied the Hapsburg group a group of former senior European politicians to take positions favorable to Ukraine, including by lobbying in the United States. Some of the key participants of the Hapsburg group are former Austrian Chancellor Alfred Gusenbauer, former Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi, Belgian Judge Jean-Paul Moerman, head of the German Federal Chancellory Bodo Hombach and former Spanish NATO head Javier Solana.

PM also aligned himself with the pro Russian political org in Ukraine

PM and co would set up fake LLCs who would then "loan" PM money. That's how PM was paid hence the tax evasion .

PM was campaign manager when the RNC switched their platform at the RNC convention on the Russian annexation of Crimea

Also at the RNC convention was Kislyak the Russian operative who met with Sessions (among others at the RNC, was also at the tower meeting). Kislyak also worked closely with Flynn

This is just scratching the surface of how these PM charges connect with Russia and the campaign

[QUOTE="Joe, post: 142156049, member: 350313"]trump really thinks his followers are stupid or don't care he lies to them. Also where does he pull a number like that out?
[/QUOTE]

Well can you blame him? Have you read what his followers on this board say??

The compulsive liar Trump claims he didn't work- barely worked on the campaign. Lol

Anyone still backing these guys needs to jump off a bridge and do us all a favor.

the former head of the presidents campaign is in jail. Don't let anyone tell you this is normal or not a big deal. It's not normal.

Even if they found the remains of raped and murdered children buried in Manafort's basement it would not matter because there was NO COLLUSION.

Sounds like a misunderstanding IMO

The compulsive liar Trump claims he didn't work- barely worked on the campaign. Lol

When I went to Trump campaign rallies I met a lot of these 120 year old moms and dads who were asking Trump to bring home the remains of their sons killed in the Korean War. They told me Manafort wasn't doing shit.

"Manafort barely worked on the campaign"

Well except for picking mike pence to be VP

"Barely" lol

Why would anyone feel compelled to respond to a post on a forum asking a question directed toward the group as a whole with a, "not really sure, but..." response?

I'll take Disinformation Agent for 500, Alex.

@VivaRevolution

Other stuff not mentioned:

Paulie lobbied the Hapsburg group a group of former senior European politicians to take positions favorable to Ukraine, including by lobbying in the United States. Some of the key participants of the Hapsburg group are former Austrian Chancellor Alfred Gusenbauer, former Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi, Belgian Judge Jean-Paul Moerman, head of the German Federal Chancellory Bodo Hombach and former Spanish NATO head Javier Solana.

PM also aligned himself with the pro Russian political org in Ukraine

PM and co would set up fake LLCs who would then "loan" PM money. That's how PM was paid hence the tax evasion .

PM was campaign manager when the RNC switched their platform at the RNC convention on the Russian annexation of Crimea

Also at the RNC convention was Kislyak the Russian operative who met with Sessions (among others at the RNC, was also at the tower meeting). Kislyak also worked closely with Flynn

This is just scratching the surface of how these PM charges connect with Russia and the campaign
As noted in another thread, I believe in coincidences. I just don't trust coincidences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back