Tank: I'm ready for Lomachenko

I dont Gervonta has the mental acumen to box with lomachenmo for 12 rounds, I think he might do fairly well in the beginning rounds but after being stifled by loma's slickness he's gonna break down.

I dont Gervonta has the mental acumen to box with lomachenmo for 12 rounds, I think he might do fairly well in the beginning rounds but after being stifled by loma's slickness he's gonna break down.

Welcome back, man. Unless I've been out of it, this is the first time you've been about in a minute.

Welcome back, man. Unless I've been out of it, this is the first time you've been about in a minute.
Thanks brotha, ya it's been a while since I've been posting on here.

Holy shit, cool. I never though of it like that.

well, dont know if you realize this, but at times you can come across as the know-all, voice-of-boxing on this forum and its kind of stupid for some of us that follow the sport.

i simply said that gervonta davis has some aaron pryor in him and youre so eager for an argument to show everyone how big your dick is you perversely construed it into me saying that gervonta davis is the next aaron pryor.

to make things perfectly clear because you appear to be cloudy...gervonta davis is not the next aaron pryor...gervonta davis has ko power in both hands like aaron pryor and also throws hooks form unorthodox angles similar to aaron pryor.

okay?

Last edited:
Back