Tape proves Gen. Kelly LIED to smear Congresswoman Wilson...

Why don't you watch the video, ignorant fuck? Fucking Kelly didn't even get the name of the guy he mentioned it was named after correct.

"The video of the April 15, 2015, remarks by Rep. Frederica Wilson shows she praised the agents at the center of the dedication ceremony for the new FBI field office in Miramar. And while she touted her role in passing a bill to name the building after agents Benjamin Grogan and Jerry Dove during a broader tribute to the two men, the video posted Friday by the South Florida Sun Sentinel shows she never took credit for the tax dollars that went into the project — as Kelly had stated Thursday in the White House briefing room, calling her an “empty barrel” making noise amid a solemn ceremony for the heroes."

That's all well and good, but that means he's just an asshole with no integrity then or he'd have issued a big public apology by now.

Why are you so mad and making things up

It also has nothing to do with having integrity or acknowledging when you're WRONG.

Because I don't pin my hopes to people being stupid enough to care about the exact use of the word funding

Because I don't pin my hopes to people being stupid enough to care about the exact use of the word funding
Dude, you've made yourself look as fucking foolish as Kelly did the moment he knew he was wrong and decided to stand by his partisan bullshit.
He has no integrity and neither do you. Everyone can see it.

Dude, you've made yourself look as fucking foolish as Kelly did the moment he knew he was wrong and decided to stand by his partisan bullshit.
He has no integrity and neither do you. Everyone can see it.

LOL I sincerely hope that your ilk are as stupid as you and go after Gen. Kelly

I mean legit LOL at him not having integrity

Just keep doubling down on stupid hyperbole and guarantee that I can see posts by you bitching about Trump into 2024

BTW jacklite it took you forever to post a rebuttal let me proclaim victory

Kelly is doubling down and refusing to apologize even though he got caught lying.

Oh and Trump isn't "making" Kelly do this. This is who he is.

Holy shit.

I hope this puts the nail in the coffin of the "adult in the room" canard.

She went up there and self congratulated herself for getting the bill passed, she made it a political speech from nearly beginning to end. You go head and think that it killed the room when all the other politicians in attendance clapped for the rodeo clown.
When you say, "the bill", which bill exactly? The one for funding which predated anything to do with this congress woman by some time, or the bill she sponsored just to get the building named after the 2 agents, as I said?

lol that's not what he said .. the fake news msm will never change .. always distorting shit
He's quoted as saying basically that, only difference is that he was asked a question.

In an interview set to air Monday night on Fox News, Kelly was asked by host Laura Ingraham if he felt he should apologize to Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.).

"Oh, no. No. Never," Kelly said on the premiere "The Ingraham Angle."

"Well, I’ll apologize if I need to, but for something like that, absolutely not. I stand by my comments."

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...que-of-dem-lawmaker-over-gold-star-phone-call

He's quoted as saying basically that, only difference is that he was asked a question.

right .. that's what he said .. he didn't say he was attacking her and I'm sure he doesn't see it as an 'attack' .. he didn't say "I won't apologize for attacking her" .. sleazy headline trying to be inflammatory

When you say, "the bill", which bill exactly? The one for funding which predated anything to do with this congress woman by some time, or the bill she sponsored just to get the building named after the 2 agents, as I said?

As you said, did she specify the Bill number anymore than anyone else

Face it you are quibbling

I mean, how are you simply going to ignore the fact that all the shit you did was WRONG and say you'll stand by it?

That turns being WRONG into being a LIAR

It's actually pretty sad that Kelly has disgraced himself this way.

LOL

Yeah this is a huge disgrace, you really just have to overlook everything else in his life because you guys are playing semantics

LOL

Yeah this is a huge disgrace, you really just have to overlook everything else in his life because you guys are playing semantics
He said a bunch of completely wrong b shit about someone, he should retract it.
Instead he's standing by his falsehoods.
Credibility, gone.

Back