Tape proves Gen. Kelly LIED to smear Congresswoman Wilson...

Oh', the horror.

This is why people can't stand Liberals. You can't win no matter what. Your screeching has turned into white noise, and nobody gives a shit about your most recent triggering over Donald Trump.
You admit it as fact then, that the president lied out his ass about sending letters to the families of dead soldiers, and then people had to scramble to cover his ass? Just checking to see if your own "autistic screeching" is based in reality or not.

Would you say that it's generally a good or a bad thing to lie about sending letters to the families of dead soldiers?

You admit it as fact then, that the president lied out his ass about sending letters to the families of dead soldiers, and then people had to scramble to cover his ass? Just checking to see if your own "autistic screeching" is based in reality or not.

Would you say that it's generally a good or a bad thing to lie about sending letters to the families of dead soldiers?

Says he contacted "nearly" every family. Recent letters to a few families does not dispute that claim.

Maybe it's the left who should stop lying.

I think the very notion of a "generally good thing" is where the real disagreement is. To hiveminders, whatever someone in their tribe does is good.

Oh', the horror.

This is why people can't stand Liberals. You can't win no matter what. Your screeching has turned into white noise, and nobody gives a shit about your most recent triggering over Donald Trump.

You seem to give a shit to breathlessly have to defend your Dear Leader. Rushing out letters is crass as hell - overnighting them by FedEx just to be able to cover for Trump's self aggrandizing lies. I bet a lot of thought or care really went into those letters when the WH didn't even have the names of the servicemen until 5pm on 17th and they were mailed out on the 19th. And the families know exactly what is going on and why it was done.

All because Trump had to make a bullshit self aggrandizing claim on Fox Radio. He grandstands on the football players disrespecting the military by kneeling on protest to police violence, but has to rush overnight condolence letters because he lies about his treatment towards them to puff himself up on a radio show.

You seem to give a shit to breathlessly have to defend your Dear Leader. Rushing out letters is crass as hell - overnighting them by FedEx just to be able to cover for Trump's self aggrandizing lies. I bet a lot of thought or care really went into those letters when the WH didn't even have the names of the servicemen until 5pm on 17th and they were mailed out on the 19th. And the families know exactly what is going on and why it was done.

All because Trump had to make a bullshit self aggrandizing claim on Fox Radio. He grandstands on the football players disrespecting the military by kneeling on protest to police violence, but has to rush overnight condolence letters because he lies about his treatment towards them to puff himself up on a radio show.

"Nearly".

It wasn't one failure that sunk the Titanic, it was a series of rivets and an accident that could have been avoided.

Yeah, and the boy who cried wolf did it more than once before people stopped taking him serious leaving him vulnerable when the wolf actually showed up.

Says he contacted "nearly" every family. Recent letters to a few families does not dispute that claim.

Maybe it's the left who should stop lying.
"Nearly".

Trump had said in a Fox News Radio interview earlier that day that he had contacted the families of “virtually everybody” in the military who had been killed since he was inaugurated.

“I have called, I believe, everybody — but certainly I’ll use the word virtually everybody,” Trump said.

Since then, the Associated Press contacted 20 families and found that half had not heard from Trump. It is not clear how many of the families that have heard from the president received the calls this week, since the controversy over his contacts with military families erupted. It is not clear when the White House first asked for data on Gold Star families, but it is clear that the answers had not been provided before Tuesday.

The Pentagon email indicates that 21 military personnel had been killed in action during Trump’s tenure, and an additional 44 had been killed by means other than enemy fire, such as ship collisions that took 17 sailors’ lives in the Pacific this summer.
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/after-trump-claim-white-house-still-lacked-casualty-list

Yeah, and the boy who cried wolf did it more than once before people stopped taking him serious leaving him vulnerable when the wolf actually showed up.
... The boy who cried wolf don't have Bob Mueller up his ass with a shit ton of legal eagles lined up with microscopes

Trump had said in a Fox News Radio interview earlier that day that he had contacted the families of “virtually everybody” in the military who had been killed since he was inaugurated.

“I have called, I believe, everybody — but certainly I’ll use the word virtually everybody,” Trump said.

Since then, the Associated Press contacted 20 families and found that half had not heard from Trump. It is not clear how many of the families that have heard from the president received the calls this week, since the controversy over his contacts with military families erupted. It is not clear when the White House first asked for data on Gold Star families, but it is clear that the answers had not been provided before Tuesday.

The Pentagon email indicates that 21 military personnel had been killed in action during Trump’s tenure, and an additional 44 had been killed by means other than enemy fire, such as ship collisions that took 17 sailors’ lives in the Pacific this summer.
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/after-trump-claim-white-house-still-lacked-casualty-list

"I believe"

"Virtually"

Not lies.

Like I said though, nobody cares except for screeching Libs. You're not winning any hearts and minds with this distasteful, petty shit.

... The boy who cried wolf don't have Bob Mueller up his ass with a shit ton of legal eagles lined up with microscopes

Thought you were going to retort with 'the difference is, the right has never taken the left serious to begin with'

Which is kind of true lol

Thought you were going to retort with 'the difference is, the right has never taken the left serious to begin with'

Which is kind of true lol
Each side has to know the other's pet positions and has to take then seriously to the extent that that group wants the policies enacted.
But both sides are teh sheeit stahains

"I believe"

"Virtually"

Not lies.

Like I said though, nobody cares except for screeching Libs. You're not winning any hearts and minds with this distasteful, petty shit.
"Virtually everyone" when you didn't contact half the people is still a lie.

Each side has to know the other's pet positions and has to take then seriously to the extent that that group wants the policies enacted.
But both sides are teh sheeit stahains

I can agree that both sides are guilty of a lot of the same tactics. And as a general rule, I don't care much for politicians regardless of political affiliation.

"Virtually everyone" when you didn't contact half the people is still a lie.

"I believe" makes it not a lie. He can believe something, and be mistaken. Using the words "I believe" and "virtually" is an admission of uncertainty.

You know what he didn't say, which is the lie that is being pushed here?

"I definitely have called every single fallen soldier's family."

The only liars here, are Liberals twisting his words to fit their narrative, and trying to smear a guy for sending out condolence letters. Keep it up though. It's a winning strategy.

Kind of a BIG one.
The kind that doesn't care about accuracy, only the convincing sound of assertion.
Yeah I could understand if Trump called 80% of the families and said "virtually everyone" but when 10/20 wasn't called, that's not nearly a "virtually everyone" situation and should just be referred to as "some" families.

Yeah I could understand if Trump called 80% of the families and said "virtually everyone" but when 10/20 wasn't called, that's not nearly a "virtually everyone" situation and should just be referred to as "some" families.
Well that's the calling card of this administration: inaccuracy can stand in for accuracy and somehow those who notice the difference between the two are at fault.

"I believe" makes it not a lie. He can believe something, and be mistaken. Using the words "I believe" and "virtually" is an admission of uncertainty.

You know what he didn't say, which is the lie that is being pushed here?

"I definitely have called every single fallen soldier's family."

The only liars here, are Liberals twisting his words to fit their narrative, and trying to smear a guy for sending out condolence letters. Keep it up though. It's a winning strategy.
"People are saying..."

"Word on the street is..."

'Trump administration official lied' should just be the assumed normal

Back