Tarantino slaps a camera man

Is that Wyoming? Isn’t that where he lives?

I love how the guy stood up to Tarantino and made him walk away like a little bitch. Tarantino is a nerd who learned how to use a camera and idiots blew up his ego, deep inside he is still that little bitch. On his ego he thought he could throw that slap without consequences, but when the guy confronted him, yes he wasnt going to do anything else, because deep inside thats who he is, a little bitch who just walks away when confronted.

I saw QT in the Austin airport once. He's a big dude, with a giant noggin.

I love how the guy stood up to Tarantino and made him walk away like a little bitch. Tarantino is a nerd who learned how to use a camera and idiots blew up his ego, deep inside he is still that little bitch. On his ego he thought he could throw that slap without consequences, but when the guy confronted him, yes he wasnt going to do anything else, because deep inside thats who he is, a little bitch who just walks away when confronted.

I don't know, is ambushing a guy with a camera and then saying nothing when he asks why you're filming him repeatedly really standing up to him?

LOL. That whole thing brightened up my night. It's better than 99% of all comedy movies.

Tarentino also yelled at Jamie Foxx.

Fame is such a double edged sword. Must be annoying as hell to have shit bags like that always following and bothering you.

The man just wants to get a hot fucking coffee in the middle of winter.

Back