Teacher's son wears a Hitler costume - Says world is "too sensitive"

Nobody is saying this kid and his mom is a literal Nazi. I'm saying it is an inappropriate and offensive costume to wear for a children's holiday, and for a child to wear. There is no context where this would be an acceptable costume for a child to wear.
A person that thinks that wearing a Nazi costume is acceptable, and that it wouldn't offend people is a moron. Would a kid dressing up as an ISIS member carrying around a fake severed head be okay? Obviously I don't think that kid is literally an ISIS member--but it is an offesnive and insensitive thing to wear. Some things are not going to be found 'funny' by most people.

In the case of the Nazi costume though, there ARE actual people in America that do consdier themselves Nazis. So to dress your kid up as one, or for you, yourself to dress up as one, you can't then go "why do people think i might be a Nazi?"
There's only 2 options, you're either a Nazi, or you're a moron for dressing your kid up as one.
Yet nobody has anything to say about kids running around like Genghis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, or one of the DPRK's Kims.

This argument collapses in a vacuum of inconsistency. Why is Hitler special among the monsters?

South Park had an episode in which cartman dressed up as hitler for Halloween . The school principal had to take him aside and show him a short film entitled "Dressing up like Hitler at school isn't cool"

Yet nobody has anything to say about kids running around like Genghis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, or one of the DPRK's Kims.

This argument collapses in a vacuum of inconsistency. Why is Hitler special among the monsters?

You didn't finish reading his post. He said that one of the factors that separates dressing like a Nazi from dressing like Genghis Khan, is that Nazis still exist and still use the same symbols. A better comparison would be dressing up as ISIS. Do you think it's appropriate for children to dress up as ISIS executioners for community events?

I dont like parents dressing their sons up in girls clothes. Hitler costumes are ok though.

You didn't finish reading his post. He said that one of the factors that separates dressing like a Nazi from dressing like Genghis Khan, is that Nazis still exist and still use the same symbols. A better comparison would be dressing up as ISIS. Do you think it's appropriate for children to dress up as ISIS executioners for community events?
No, that's why I also forwarded the examples of the Kims (Un was quite popular after Team America, in particular).

No, that's why I also forwarded the examples of the Kims (Un was quite popular after Team America, in particular).

I definitely don't remember a time when it was quite popular for little kids to dress up as Kim Jong Il. But are you saying that you are okay with these things, or that you just think there is a double standard when it comes to Hitler but agree that little kids shouldn't be dressed that way?

A person should have known that THEY would be FIRED because their CHILD dressed up as something...what fucking backwards fascist shit is this?
I mean... you're right, it's backwards and fascist, but... have you not seen how things have gone over the past ten years? You sound surprised

I mean... you're right, it's backwards and fascist, but... have you not seen how things have gone over the past ten years? You sound surprised

So, people should just cave and conform?!? That is WHY it has been continuing for 10 years and will continue for 1000 more...stop being cucks and instead support those being attacked by the radicals so companies will see not everyone fucking agrees with this bullshit and stop firing people.

"Popular" in that people used a borderline racist caricature as a reference for halloween costumes referencing that caricature. Wow, so popular.

"Popular" in that people used a borderline racist caricature as a reference for halloween costumes referencing that caricature. Wow, so popular.

Yes, popular as in "dressing up as Un was popular". Not "Kim Jong Un was popular".

meh

She's not as royally fucked as others who have done the same and gotten away with

DeZfJ5VXcAAx7fe.jpg

https://www.sbs.com.au/guide/article/2017/08/28/how-prince-harry-went-nazi-dress-ups-model-royal
who cares. its halloween

I remember lots of Bin Laden costumes actually. I don't remember as many tantrums.

I definitely don't remember a time when it was quite popular for little kids to dress up as Kim Jong Il. But are you saying that you are okay with these things, or that you just think there is a double standard when it comes to Hitler but agree that little kids shouldn't be dressed that way?
See my last post. On sale at Walmart now.

white.

See my last post. On sale at Walmart now.

Adult mask. We are talking about children. I don't no understand why I can never get you to respond to the exact topic. It's like there's always some twist to make the topic slightly different.

Embarrassing post.

Hitler was within some of our grandparent's lifetimes, and he orchestrated the Holocaust. A genocide that killed millions and millions of people. He was also responsible for WW2, which claimed millions of more. My own grandfather fought in that war. Comparing him to Genghis Khan or Kim Jong Un is just ridiculous.

But it's even more ridiculous to say the factor that makes Hitler stand out from Kim Jong Un is that he's white. Lol.

Last edited:
I remember lots of Bin Laden costumes actually. I don't remember as many tantrums.

You remember lots children dressed as Bin Laden?

Again, we are not talking about college kids acting goofy at parties, we are talking about children being dressed by their parents.

Also, Russell Brand lost his job for dressing as Bin Laden. That was obviously never acceptable in the mainstream. Like I said, I'm sure some college kids did it, or some wild Bourbon street or Fells Point costume parties. That's not what anybody is talking about.

Last edited:
I can't believe we have to explain to people why it's inappropriate to dress little kids like Adolph Hitler. People with children, even.

Go to Teaneck NJ, have you kid knock on some doors dressed like Adolph Hitler and have those people explain to you why it's a problem.

I've been saying this since I started posting here. People nowadays that claim they are so edgy and anti-PC are actually just indecent and lack dignity. Show some class. The biggest cultural issue in our country right now is that we have completely lost our sense of decency.

Last edited:
You remember lots children dressed as Bin Laden?

Again, we are not talking about college kids acting goofy at parties, we are talking about children being dressed by their parents.

Also, Russell Brand lost his job for dressing as Bin Laden. That was obviously never acceptable in the mainstream. Like I said, I'm sure some college kids did it, or some wild Bourbon street or Fells Point costume parties. That's not what anybody is talking about.
I never specified children. The issue in the thread has little to do with the kid's age, I've seen little mention if it, in fact.

Back